Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham 1/1/2018 post-match views

Comments

• Forster-Caskey and Best now injured again, Best one looks bad says Karl Robinson @BBCLondonSport #cafc

Zzzz didn’t he say this at the last, or one one before last presser about Best and then play him straight away again...
  • Robinson - “First half we were poor. Defensively, we looked weak” @BBCLondonSport #cafc

Hi Red Midland good to see you on here how have you been?.
    Doing ok @Indianaaddick , been working around the world recently, back home for Xmas, off again next week, but thanks for asking mate
  • Robinson says loan signing close - player can play as a striker, behind or wide.

Robinson reckons the potential signing is "a good player, proven at this level - he will excite people." #cafc

Reza Ghooch
  • Robinson - “First half we were poor. Defensively, we looked weak” @BBCLondonSport #cafc

Hi Red Midland good to see you on here how have you been?.
    Doing ok @Indianaaddick , been working around the world recently, back home for Xmas, off again next week, but thanks for asking mate
    Well enjoy your time home mate, good to see one of the Original s on here.
  • edited January 2018
    Karl Robinson re signings in January - “hopefully we’ll have somebody here within the next 24 hours, that’s the aim.” @BBCLondonSport #cafc
  • Robinson says loan signing close - player can play as a striker, behind or wide.

Robinson reckons the potential signing is "a good player, proven at this level - he will excite people." #cafc

Oh no means takeover not imminent !
  • The signing will magically disappear not to be spoken about again, or turn up and sign for someone like Portsmouth
  • Sponsored links:

• Karl Robinson re signings in January - “hopefully we’ll have somebody here within the next 24 hours, that’s the aim.” @BBCLondonSport #cafc

He needs to clear this timeframe with doucher.....the clutz
  • It's going to take more than one signing to sort this out.
  • MrLargo said:

That's pretty much exactly what he said when we signed Dodoo.

Maybe it is Dodoo. Wouldn't bet against it under this lot.
    Don't value his judgment on any player to be fair. Marshall failed to impress again today and Reeves is like a fraud.
  • Maybe we are going to sign the leading striker from Cheltenham please tell me this is so!!!!
  • moleo88 said:

I think Magennis is absolutely woeful. Not saying he had a million chances, but I just don’t see what he offers.

We need to get him replaced, if we have any chance of going up.

we're not going up
  • Maybe it's time to recall players in loan to cover injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best and JFC injured again. Why does he continue to rush players back? Did same with Holmes and Marshall in recent weeks and then does it with JFC today. Dropping Aribo and KAG was not fair based on recent performances from those two. Maginnis shouldn't be in that team

No reason to rush back JFC when Aribo has been good in midfield and played well today when he came on. Ditto, KAG was also a strange choice to leave out when Josh is so ineffective at the moment
  • What a disaster this club is. Breaks my heart. Feel for the ST holders. Hope takeover happens soon.
  • Forster-Caskey and Best now injured again, Best one looks bad says Karl Robinson @BBCLondonSport #cafc

That's what happens when you rush players back from injury. Typical of this regime.
  • Leuth said:

Marshall put in so many great balls in the second half. He certainly lived up to expectations today.

Joke of the year so far.
    With you there, Chips. And Reeves. What is he actually for?

• Lookman not playing or on subs bench for Everton tonight....did I read somewhere that someone said he was coming to us on loan?
  • Lookman not playing or on subs bench for Everton tonight....did I read somewhere that someone said he was coming to us on loan?

I could see that happening give him some playing time but the liability is high for what they spent for him.
  • Leuth said:

Marshall put in so many great balls in the second half. He certainly lived up to expectations today.

Joke of the year so far.
    With you there, Chips. And Reeves. What is he actually for?

You wernt but at least you can keep on voting.
  • Was at the Blackpool game when over in UK for Xmas and my son was saying what a great stadium the Valley is although the offering on the pitch was lacking apart from Aribo goal. We were offered tickets for Spurs at Wembley when Kane broke the record. We were so far from the pitch and although the football was far superior the experience was a bit sterile. Hopefully we get new owners and there will be better days ahead. Happy New Year.