Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bundesliga

Comments

• Options
    Having looked at his history, i wonder if now that he's playing there, Bayern will pressure Musiala to play for Germany.

His Mum is German and he was born there, but he's played for England as he grew up here and played for Chelsea's academy from the ages of 8-16.
  • Options
    Bayern are top, will they stay there all season? Probably.
  • Options
    Schalke have sacked Wagner after losing the opening 2 games a combined 11-1
  • Options
    After a shocking end to the season last year there were plenty of rumours that they wanted to sack him but simply couldn’t see anyone better that would actually want the job. 
    2 appalling defeats to start this season convinced them to act now. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Schalke have sacked Wagner after losing the opening 2 games a combined 11-1
    Schalke are in deep shit. No wins in the last 16 games of last season, two heavy defeats this season, 200m Euros in debt, masive fan discord over lots of things (Schalke made it really hard for fans to claim discounts for Covid tickets). 
  • Options
    Bayern losing 4-1 was a bit of an unexpected way for their run of 23 consecutive wins to come to an end
  • Options
    Just the 4 goals for Lewandowski today.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    And Lewandowski only scored one and that was a penalty, he's gone, time for Charlton to make a cheeky offer!!!
    Told you he was washed up!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Good article below about Dortmund's latest new youth star, scorer of 141 goals in 88 youth matches. A kid so talented he already has a €10m Nike deal and for whom Dortmund got the Bundesliga to change it's minimum age ruling down from 17 to 16.

He was 16 yesterday and is expected to be in Dortmund's squad tonight.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55002923
  • Options
    Championship Manager always get it right... They said that a Moukoko would become a wonderkid!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The legend of Tonton Zola
  • Options
    The legend of Tonton Zola
    I'm so disappointed that they're not related!!
  • Options
    Musiala who is still only 17 and made his England U21 debut in midweek, makes his first league start for Bayern today. Serious talent.

Need to give him a full cap soon so he's tied to us and can't choose Germany.
  • Options
    4 goals for Haaland tonight, he is ridiculous.

Then subbed off for Moukoko who at 16 years and 1 day becomes the youngest ever Bundesliga player.
  • Options
    City would be mad not to go for Haaland in the summer. He has a minimum release clause I believe and would be perfect replacement for an ageing Aguero.
  • Options
    Thought Dortmund said there was no minimum?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Thought Dortmund said there was no minimum?
    I think it becomes active in 2022 so they might wanna sell before for an agreed price.
  • Options
    Conflicting reports around. Some say there is a clause that comes into play in 2022, but their CEO said there isn't one at all.

Agree though that the summer would be the ideal time for City to go for him. Especially as it's likely that Madrid will be focusing on Mbappe who in the summer will have just 1 year left on his deal.
  • Options
    Another goal today for 17 year old Jamal Musiala.

Incredible to be playing and scoring for the current Bayern Munich team at that age.
  • Options
    Bayern a bit like us last season, down to the bare bones and throwing kids in!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not sure why Selke was so annoyed 

Wamangituka had every right to walk that in because he saw the keeper was shouting at his defence rather than chasing after the ball,  if the keeper had chased after the ball straight away there is no way he would have walked that in
  • Options
    16 year old Moukoko with his first Bundersliga goal tonight and becomes the youngest goalscorer in Bundersliga History
  • Options
    Imagine my shock to see that the team who've won the race to race to sign highly rated Hungarian Dominik Szoboszlai from Red Bull Salzburg are..................Red Bull Leipzig.

No one saw that coming. 
  • Options
    Imagine my shock to see that the team who've won the race to race to sign highly rated Hungarian Dominik Szoboszlai from Red Bull Salzburg are..................Red Bull Leipzig.

No one saw that coming. 
    Thats the good thing about having a good link up tho, same with Caden Clark, young 17 year old impressed at NYRB and will likely move to Red Bull Salzburg or maybe even Leipzig if they think he is ready for that 

As much as people dont like it, its a very good model, I think there are 4 clubs in the Red Bull system now, Leipzig, Salzburg, NYRB and a Brazilian club.

Same as City Group, they have Man City, NYCFC Melbourne City and I sm sure there are a few more.

If you can run a network properly it works well, but Roland couldn't do that and just passed all of Standard Leiges shit players to us lol, thats not how a good network works, they work together 
  • Options
    Smart move by RB to get a Brazilian side, they'll start to get a lot of talented youngsters coming from South America now. They only took over Bragantino a year ago, they won promotion from Serie B in their first season. They now have RB Bragantino and also have RB Brasil as a feeder club. In Austria they have Salzburg and also Liefering as their feeder club.

Not been convinced by the City model so far. They probably need to get stronger feeder clubs for it to be more successful. I guess the main benefit for them now that Brexit is coming in, is that they'll be able to sign youngsters to these others team before moving them on to Man City when they're 18.
  • Options
    Munich knocked out in the DFB Pokal to Kiel  6-5 on Penalties 
  • Options
    Bayern MUnich Life will be calling for Flick to be sacked,
  • Options
    A nice change given Bayern have reached 15 of the last 23 finals!
  • Options
    Dortmund already 2-0 up at Bayern

Some kid called Haaland with both goals after a couple of minutes into the match
  • Options
    I predict 4-2 Bayern