Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bundesliga

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I predict 4-2 Bayern
    Well its 2-2 now...
  • Options
    Dortmund already 2-0 up at Bayern

Some kid called Haaland with both goals after a couple of minutes into the match
    He has 30 goals already this season... The guy is 20 years old!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Dortmund already 2-0 up at Bayern

Some kid called Haaland with both goals after a couple of minutes into the match
    He has 30 goals already this season... The guy is 20 years old!
    Lewandowski has scored 36!

91 goals since the start of last season in 80 games.
  • Options
    If United, Chelsea and City only do one thing this summer, they need to try and sign Haaland. Although if City sign him the rest might as well give up.

Generational talent who will lead the line for a decade. Get in now whilst Madrid and Barca are skint.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I predict 4-2 Bayern
    Hope you put money on it!!
  • Options
    Bundesliga's all time record is Gerd Muller with 40 goals in a season.

Lewandowski has 31 with 10 games left to play.
  • Options
    Another hat trick for Lewandowski today. Now has 35 in 25 league games this season and 42 in total for the season.
  • Options
    Schalke relegated for the first time in 33 years.

In 2018 they finished 2nd to Bayern.
    In 2019 they reached the last 16 of the champions league

2 years later relegated with just 2 wins from 30 games so far.
  • Options
    Another hat trick for Lewandowski.

39 league goals this season. 46 in 38 games overall.
    On top of 55 in 47 games last season.

Crazy numbers unless you're Messi and Ronaldo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Sky Sports has become the new home of the Bundesliga in the UK and Ireland after winning exclusive rights for the next four seasons 🇩🇪⚽️📺

— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 5, 2021
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Wonder whether BT Sport will bring in another league to replace it? Now the only European league they have exclusively is France’s Ligue 1
  • Options
    Just 2 games into the new German season and Haaland already has 5 goals and 3 assists.
  • Options
    Thanks to being lent a sub.to Viaplay, who seem to have all the Bundesliga games, I decided to have a look at Gladbach-Bayern, and bloody hell it was brilliant. In a pulsating stadium, Gladbach launched themselves at Bayern from the first seconds, and their goal was overdue, but Bayern have lethal wingers and most of all they have Lewandowski. The game ebbed and flowed but the pace, the attacking intent, was relentless. I had no feel for which way it was going to end. If thats typical Bundesliga, I’m going to get some more. 

Then, because it was available I switched over to Brentford - Arsenal, last 20, and while the atmosphere was equally belting, it all looked a bit scrappy by comparison. And I was a bit unsettled to notice that the ball was in the air much more.

Then again the last live Bundesliga game I saw was about 5 years ago, a supposed big derby, Mainz-Frankfurt, and if they’d played til midnight there still wouldnt have been a goal.

So maybe I just got lucky?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    BT showing Serie A this season. I watched last 20 mins of the Dortmond game. Really impressed. Another two goals for Harland and unlucky to not get hat trick. Think Bayern are going to be pushed this season.
  • Options
    Really surprising news tonight, Lewandowski scored a hat trick!

Now has 80 goals in his last 63 league games!
  • Options
    Really surprising news tonight, Lewandowski scored a hat trick!

Now has 80 goals in his last 63 league games!
    300th goal for Bayern 
    13th consecutive league game scored in
    16th consecutive game scored in 
  • Options
    Not the Bundesliga but the German cup last night.

Borussia Monchengladbach 5 Bayern 0.

Their heaviest defeat since 1978 and ends a run of 85 consecutive games in which they scored.
  • Options
    From that man Rich Jolly on Twitter:

Julian Nagelsmann's teams have conceded five goals in a game on October 28, 2020 and October 27, 2021. This bodes badly for October 26, 2022.
  • Options
    Bayern win their 10th consecutive title.

In those 10 years, their gap to the second placed team has been a combined 140 points, and they've lost only 32 games.

Their dominance is so great that there are even rumours the league are discussing the introduction of end of season play offs to decide the champion, in a bid to try and make the league more exciting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bayern win their 10th consecutive title.

In those 10 years, their gap to the second placed team has been a combined 140 points, and they've lost only 32 games.

Their dominance is so great that there are even rumours the league are discussing the introduction of end of season play offs to decide the champion, in a bid to try and make the league more exciting.
    Got home from our match to see the second half of the Bayern v Dortmund game. Looked like Dortmund might give them a match for a while, but ultimately Bayern are just too good.
  • Options
    I am currently in Stuttgart, big relegation six-pointer for them away at Hertha Berlin today.   
  • Options
    Puts Accrington into perspective…..
  • Options
    Imagine being a Dortmund fan on 89 minutes, cmon we've won this lets go early and miss the crowds.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Imagine being a Dortmund fan on 89 minutes, cmon we've won this lets go early and miss the crowds.
    A lot worse if any Werder fans thought fuck this we've lost let's go.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Puts Accrington into perspective…..
    This is Charlton, they're probably thinking: "Hold my bratwurst"
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    A lot worse if any Werder fans thought fuck this we've lost let's go.
    True works both ways.
  • Options
    Can't stand bayern with a passion. Biggest hypocrites in football. Come on Dortmund.
  • Options
    I watched the Bayern game. Nkuku destroyed them second half. Shame he will get ruined at Chelsea!