Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Summary of CAS Trust meeting with Richard Murray +++

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Is this now the Ezri Konsa thread ?
  • Options

According to someone on the 'dark side' who has just messaged saying the cub is sold and will be completed early Feb to an ex footballer and a Brit Tweeted by a Fred Davidson

Jim's Son
  • Options
    Yeah ok going way off thread here. I'll take my views on EK to the transfer window thread
  • Options

This is the account.

Going by his profile, I wouldn't believe a word :-)

Feck me a Tory Brexiteer.

Everything else is obviously background noise :wink:

• Options

J BLOCK said:

According to someone on the 'dark side' who has just messaged saying the cub is sold and will be completed early Feb to an ex footballer and a Brit Tweeted by a Fred Davidson

No offence but that literally makes no sense - you say ‘it’s sold’ then go to say ‘ it will be completed early Feb’.

It’s either done or it isn’t.

Not really. A deal can be agreed, a deposit exchanged and a completion date set, which is what happened last time (albeit without the closure of the transfer window in between).
    And have you heard anything to that effect AB?
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

No offence but that literally makes no sense - you say ‘it’s sold’ then go to say ‘ it will be completed early Feb’.

It’s either done or it isn’t.

Not really. A deal can be agreed, a deposit exchanged and a completion date set, which is what happened last time (albeit without the closure of the transfer window in between).
    So in theory, "exchange of contracts" could take place today with deposit paid, and "completion" at agreed price set for, say, 2 weeks time?

Meanwhile, in theory, could new owners fund any player signings while the window remains open?
    All conjecture of course - but just wondered if it were legally possible (or wise to do so) ....?

• Options
    its not a done deal and nothing has been agreed as of 1800 this evening it’s all bollox