Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michał Żyro signs on Loan from Wolves

Comments

• Options
    If he’s fit and stays fit could be a very good signing for us
  • Options

Rubbish signing because I do not have two letters in his name on my keyboard.

I hope he turns out as well as Polish Pete. Are we sure it is not him under an alias?

This guy is much much better than that. Excited to see what he can do and hopeful that the injury hasn't ruined his talent.
  • Options
    Welcome Michal. Slightly concerned that the number 9 role is secondary to him, and that he'd be more comfortable alongside Josh or in wide areas, but a welcome addition to the squad.
  • Options
    Do you get the feeling that he's a better player than Magennis ?
  • Options
    Yes super but what shirt number please
  • Options
    Let's hope he scores goals.
  • Options

Do you get the feeling that he's a better player than Magennis ?

If he can score then yes
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Is 4-4-2 happening???

https://youtu.be/uwGQWde6PN4
  • Options
    2009–2016 Legia Warsaw 96 appearances (13) goals
    2016– Wolverhampton Wanderers 7 appearances (3) goals

from wiki

prolific !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome, can you play centre half when we flog Konsa?
  • Options
    In that interview, is that a Palace shirt he's wearing?

• Options
    He comes from Warsaw
    He fecking hates Millwall
    Mike Zyro woh oh oh
  • Options
    Come on. We're getting promoted at Wembley !
  • Options
    If he reaches match fitness this is a very useful addition, welcome Michal
  • Options

Come on. We're getting promoted at Wembley !

Rochdale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    My brother supports Wolves, says he hasnt seen much of him (understandably), but good player, lithe, very left footed,not that great in the air considering his height but quite technical.
  • Options

I never diss anyone we sign & want to have a good look before passing judgement.

HOWEVER, I can't see how anyone, from Steve Gallen through to KR can have seen much of him, seeing as he only played 7 games for Wolves 2 years ago & only played 1 game for them (league cup) this season. He's probably played a handful of U23's since then, but for any of our staff to say that he can do this or can do that is a bit disingenuous imo.

So, they may only have seen him play a handful of times?

That's considerably more than Chris Powell had seen a whole plethora of waifs and strays that tipped up at Sparrows Lane and told him they were in the first team on Saturday.
  • Options

I never diss anyone we sign & want to have a good look before passing judgement.

HOWEVER, I can't see how anyone, from Steve Gallen through to KR can have seen much of him, seeing as he only played 7 games for Wolves 2 years ago & only played 1 game for them (league cup) this season. He's probably played a handful of U23's since then, but for any of our staff to say that he can do this or can do that is a bit disingenuous imo.

Don't worry Golfie, my Legia Warsaw supporting mate says he's brill.
    Yeah, and mine.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Welcome Michał Żyro! Let's hope that you will prove to be one of the top two Polish strikers that have played for Charlton this century.

There's only one Pavel Abbot, luckily.