Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michał Żyro signs on Loan from Wolves

Comments

• I'm happy. Welcome to the club Mikey Z!
  • I never diss anyone we sign & want to have a good look before passing judgement.

HOWEVER, I can't see how anyone, from Steve Gallen through to KR can have seen much of him, seeing as he only played 7 games for Wolves 2 years ago & only played 1 game for them (league cup) this season. He's probably played a handful of U23's since then, but for any of our staff to say that he can do this or can do that is a bit disingenuous imo.

Maybe Gallen or someone has watched him in those U23 matches?
  • How do you pronounce his surname? Does it rhyme with Giro when you say it?
  • In Gallen we trust
  • This isn't a whoosh: how tall is he?
  • Welcome. Promising signing this.
  • The last time i was this excited was when we announced the signing of Bergdich.
    (To be fair, I did genuinely think he would be good).
    Never heard of him before yesterday. Never seen him play. Like the fact fans from his current club seem to rate him.
    Good luck Michał.
  • This isn't a whoosh: how tall is he?

This is ........Whoooosh! :smiley:
  • I never diss anyone we sign & want to have a good look before passing judgement.

HOWEVER, I can't see how anyone, from Steve Gallen through to KR can have seen much of him, seeing as he only played 7 games for Wolves 2 years ago & only played 1 game for them (league cup) this season. He's probably played a handful of U23's since then, but for any of our staff to say that he can do this or can do that is a bit disingenuous imo.

Hadnt KR seen Doodo play twice?
  • Sponsored links:

• If he's half as good as Fosu, then he will do well
  • Sounds like he may have a bit of craft and a first touch - now we have a bit of pace coming into the side I think we need somebody to come short and linki it all up with the bonus that he can also run the channels - shame he doesn't sound good in the air but the touch and craft is definitely needed - hope he gets his match fitness quickly which is why we have been able to get him / to help him build that up
  • Have I missed the YouTube clip with its shitty music?
    Pleased he’s here, cos Mag needs a whopping kick up the arse. Could be the catalyst we need.
  • I just hope he's fit and stays that way. If so, looks like he could be a very useful addition.
  • Davo55 said:

I just hope he's fit and stays that way. If so, looks like he could be a very useful addition.

Anyone would be unfit after the tackle he copped. It's on YouTube. It's possibly even worse than the famous one on Abou Diaby
  • Zyro as in Zero or
    Zyro as in Biro
    ?
  • shirty5 said:

How do you pronounce his surname? Does it rhyme with Giro when you say it?

Pretty sure the pronunciation would be similar to zero.

• @AllHailTheHen Chance to get your own back, he's 6'2'' according to his Wolves profile.
  • edited January 2018

Got a good feeling about this fella.

That’s wind Gaz mate

• Sounds like very good news.

And he can't manage a game there's always the car park potholes needing attention - good boy!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Zyro, Fosu, Mavididi and Aribo charging at League One defences, backed up by JFC and Kashi, flanked by Da Silva and uh...Marshall at right-back? It's a vision ;)

Hadnt KR seen Doodo play twice?
    Only on Youtube.

• shirty5 said:

How do you pronounce his surname? Does it rhyme with Giro when you say it?

Best mate is half Polish - he’s just pronounced it ‘Mi-cow Zhero’ (like zero). Appalling phonetic spelling, sorry.
  • Leuth said:

Zyro, Fosu, Mavididi and Aribo charging at League One defences, backed up by JFC and Kashi, flanked by Da Silva and uh...Marshall at right-back? It's a vision ;)

Stokes?
  • Until Saturday I knew Zyro about him...

We desperately needed a striker and he appears to be a lot more promising than Dodoo. With RD selling there was no chance of a proven striker coming in permanently. He's barely played in the past year or so but anyone coming in was likely to be a gamble. Good to bring in an older player rather than another youngster.

On the other hand players like Botaka were supposed to be too good for this league.

Hoping he's exactly what we need. If we can add KaiKai we'll have some good options and real competition for places.
  • edited January 2018
    Third time lucky ? Forget Pavel Abbott and Polish Pete ! (You already had) This guy is the real McCoyski.