Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michał Żyro signs on Loan from Wolves

Comments

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Least he's got a good knee slide about him

If I was KR I'd tell him to give them a miss after the injury he's had but a good old fashioned Mick Channon windmill would be alright :wink:
  • Options
    Speaking of Darren Bent, sounds like he's looking for a new club.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

No doubt a good player and if he has the right attitude, I'm sure he'll fit in nicely.

Just worried that he's a bit rusty after so long out. How long will it take to get him truly match fit?

4 months
  • Options
    I've never seen him play. I'd never heard of him. But his goals are going to drive us to play off promotion.
    All aboard the glory bus.
  • Options
    Positive loads to prove
    Negative long time out, and how long to get back in swing
    Positive He appears to be rated by Wolves and Legia fans
    Negative it was a while back.

Summary: We finally have a change of luck and two hungry young players who want to prove their worth turn our season round and we take off Michael and Stephy !
  • Options
    edited January 2018

I've never seen him play. I'd never heard of him. But his goals are going to drive us to play off promotion.
    All aboard the glory bus.

I've changed my mind. His partner is pregnant, so his focus won't be fully on the football :-(

https://twitter.com/Michal_Zyro?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw==&refsrc=email&iid=f75d53cd8d874684aa36f084860b3f91&uid=879814268836864000&nid=244+289476621
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    missed any rumour of this one; sounds like a good signing and let's hope he's at full fitness soon cos Josh really needs a rest
  • Options

He will become last alphabetically of players ever to play for us, I assume.

The last alphabetically in every phone book all over the world. Last but not least.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Least he's got a good knee slide about him

Well that's his first injury sorted!
  • Options
    Hats off to Robbo, he appears to have pulled another one out of the bag.

Good luck to the lad. Sounds like he needs a bit after the last couple of years.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

No doubt a good player and if he has the right attitude, I'm sure he'll fit in nicely.

Just worried that he's a bit rusty after so long out. How long will it take to get him truly match fit?

Three and a half weeks, two days and four hours.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

This is an amazing signing for a L1 club and the others around the playoffs will fear us more now. As ever with Roland we wonder what the catch is, but this seems to give us plenty of forward threat

It's go absolutely nothing to do with Roland.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Does the loan extend to the playoffs?

Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just what we needed; a slightly more experienced player who we've been able to pick up on loan because Wolves' financial position radically improved. His goal record isn't great but hopefully he can get goals at L1 level and take some of the burden off Josh
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Excellent. Just what we need. He can do Alan Dugdale's pebbledashing too.

I could do that with 10 pints and a vindaloo. :wink:
    Scrap that I've just opened the respective thread and it's already been suggested a few times :blush:
  • Options
    Welcome,

Do feel this is all a bit too little too late the shocking results of December are going to bite us in the ass
  • Options
    Interesting signing, could be good at this level.
  • Options
    And some bags of gravel
  • Options

Welcome,

Do feel this is all a bit too little too late the shocking results of December are going to bite us in the ass

Too little too late...for automatic promotion, you mean?