Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton women news - 2023-24 fixtures (p56)

Comments

• Options
    Palace 2 down now
  • Options
    Palace losing 2-0
  • Options
    Palace lost 0-2
    Charlton 90+10 still playing
    Most other games Just kicking off
  • Options
    We had to play at least extra 15 minutes
  • Options
    Sunderland losing as well at the moment
  • Options
    redman said:
    Win 1-0, N'Dow after 6 minutes
    ‘Twas never N’Dow’t. 
  • Options
    Puts us right back in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    I've just received tickets for the 3 games at the Valley, as a women's ST holder. If you have a women's ST and haven't had anything within the next day or so, probably best to contact the ticket office. Fixtures up to the end of the season are below. Depending how the next few weeks go, that Southampton game on the last day could see one or both of the teams needing a win for promotion. Or, if things turn out very well for Sunderland, the second last game could be them needing a win to go up. 

24 Mar: London City Lionesses, HOME, 2pm. At The Valley. £11 adult, £6 over-65 & under-21, £5 under-18, in advance. £2 extra on the day. Tickets from here.
    31 Mar: Birmingham City, HOME, 1pm. At The Valley. £11 adult, £6 over-65 & under-21, £5 under-18, in advance. £2 extra on the day. Tickets from here.
    7 Apr: International break. England play Sweden at Wembley on Friday 5 April.
    14 Apr: Watford, away. 2pm. At Grosvenor Vale, Wealdstone FC. £7 adult, £4 over-65 or under-18, in advance. £8 & £6 on the day. Tickets from here.
    21 Apr: Sunderland, away. 2pm. At Eppleton Colliery Welfare Ground. £10 adult, £7.50 over-65, £5 under-16 or student. Tickets from here.
    28 Apr: Southampton, HOME, 2pm. At The Valley. £11 adult, £6 over-65 & under-21, £5 under-18, in advance. £2 extra on the day. Tickets from here.
  • Options
    The worry is that we are not free scoring and if you are failing to score you drop too many points.
  • Options
    After a long gap, a large number of 2-minute highlight videos have been posted in the last day or so, covering most of the season so far. Many thanks to whoever had made this happen.
    https://www.youtube.com/@CharltonAthleticWomen/videos
  • Options
    Birmingham on their way to a comfortable win. Will be just 4 points separating the top 5.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    redman said:
    My friend's daughter is in the U12's and he said Simon Webster is absolutely fantastic.  He sends them all messages regularly but he knows exactly how to pitch his comments and how to get the best out of the girls whether it's praise or addressing something negative.
    I have another friend with a girl in the U14's and I know their Coach, Rayhan, from an FA Course we did together a couple of years ago.  We nabbed him from West Ham where he was very settled but he saw the potential we had.  My mate, whose daughter plays there knows his football (his brother was a professional at Millwall and Palace, and he said we really are going places.

These academy girls have come so far in  short space of time but it's great to see the club continuing to invest heavily in them - it's still the fastest growing sport in the country an will only get bigger and bigger.
    When I worked with the women's team a few years back Webbo was the physio. But his work with some of the players really made a difference, especially the centre half's at that time. He's also a throughly down to earth and decent guy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A good week for the women. The under 21 team won away at Spurs 2-1.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the cpz zone is in force on a Sunday & would today count as a match day…thanks in advance 
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the cpz zone is in force on a Sunday & would today count as a match day…thanks in advance 
    You need to look at the signs. Yellow line enforcement does happen. I saw a warden issue tickets to a load of cars outside the church half way up Charlton Church Lane once. Not the usual match day measures.
  • Options
    You might be able to get into the club car park. 
  • Options
    Busy down here,loads of queuing still with 10mins to KO…😬👍 
  • Options
    Is it being streamed? 
  • Options
    1-0
  • Options
    Palace 2 up unfortunately
  • Options
    Has anyone got the stream ?  it is telling me I need a package and log in - which I have and done so.
  • Options
    Just not working