Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2018.

Comments

• Options
    Real shame for Italy but should at least mean no more silly talk of kicking them out of the tournament
  • Options
    Effing good start. Golng to be one of those days
  • Options
    Ireland score a scummy try :smiley:
  • Options
    Hmmm - they didn’t focus much on the ariel challenge there - looked like a potential Irish knock on to me.
  • Options
    Disappointing
  • Options
    Some (not me) would say karma for the one against Wales.

I can see why they gave it to be honest.
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    Fecking irish.

Can't see England pulling 2 tries back.
  • Options
    A second scummy try :smiley:
  • Options
    They all count though.

England very poor so far. Can't help thinking we should have kicked for goal on that early penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we don't score here it's curtains
  • Options
    iainment said:

They all count though.

England very poor so far. Can't help thinking we should have kicked for goal on that early penalty.

The 2003 squad were masters at always leaving the 22 with 3 points. Called boring at times but were the best team in the world for exactly that reason.

7-0 down and you have a kickable penalty less than 10 mins in? Scandalous not to take the points.
  • Options
    Don't we just love conceding soft penalties?

So frustrating.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous, come on England
  • Options
    England are Charltonised.
  • Options
    LOL! England extend dead ball line and it costs them.

Who is more crap this afternoon - England or charlton?
  • Options
    England's performances have gone off a cliff. May just seemed to give up on that last try.
  • Options
    Great first half, thought with the yellow card, England would score more. Then back to 15 & a 3rd try.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

England are Charltonised baggy.

• Options
    This what does me about rugby, the player (don't matter what nation) runs into the ball and it comes off his knee and the pundit goes "Brilliant bit of skill there....." wtf?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This what does me about rugby, the player (don't matter what nation) runs into the ball and it comes off his knee and the pundit goes "Brilliant bit of skill there....." wtf?

All those years doing the river dance.
  • Options

Because if it had come off his hand, the ref would have penalised him. Simple, really.
  • Options

All those years doing the river dance.
    It was more of a general observation on the sport of rugby, rather than an opinion on the "move" the player did today. I spose the pundit needs to justify his fee at the end of the day
  • Options

Real shame for Italy but should at least mean no more silly talk of kicking them out of the tournament

Why the still lost.

1 win which came against Fiji since 2016.
    No wins in 3 consecutive 6 nations now.

Yes they had a chance and wasn't slaughtered but still think there should be a play off to give another nation a chance to enter next year.
  • Options

Why the still lost.

Yes they had a chance and wasn't slaughtered but still think there should be a play off to give another nation a chance to enter next year.
    A play-off between which teams?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Why the still lost.

England / Italy ; )
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Why the still lost.

Georgia above italy in world rankings.
    Or Romania only 3 places behind italy
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Chizz said:

Why the still lost.

*Edited - So let Georgia or Romania compete with Italy for the chance to not win in 3 consecutive 6 Nations?
  • Options

Chizz said:

Why the still lost.

So, every season, Italy would be forced to play in a play-off to retain their place in the six nations?
  • Options

Chizz said:

Why the still lost.

So let Georgia or Romania compete to not win in 3 consecutive 6 Nations?
    And how do u know they won't,
    But we no Italy haven't.

As I said they have won 1 match in the last 17 matches