Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2018.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Curb_It said:

Disappointing from England.

Why is this b_o_r_i_n_g character so rude on here?

• Options
    And she calls me a stalker pmsl
  • Options
    England out of sorts, however Scotland were very, very good, still a lot to play for but please, please no Irish Grand Slam @ Twickers.
  • Options

England out of sorts, however Scotland were very, very good, still a lot to play for but please, please give me an Irish Grand Slam @ Twickers.

:wink:
  • Options
    planning to go out with Mrs( irish ) and her mates on paddys day - plans may have to be shelved now as don't think i can deal with the mass jubilation.
  • Options

planning to go out with Mrs( irish ) and her mates on paddys day - plans may have to be shelved now as don't think i can deal with the mass jubilation.

My partner's Irish. I feel the same. But I will go to the pub to watch it with her. Probably the Rose of Denmark.
    Dreading it.
  • Options
    iainment said:

My partner's Irish. I feel the same. But I will go to the pub to watch it with her. Probably the Rose of Denmark.
    Dreading it.
    what actually bugs me a little it was in the porterhouse on saturday out for a pals birthday and was a group of 6 irish girls in jerseys not actually watching any of the match and screaming at full time, think its like that with most sports though, and why i try to refrain from watching an event i actually want to see in a packed pub.
  • Options

iainment said:

Dreading it.
    what actually bugs me a little it was in the porterhouse on saturday out for a pals birthday and was a group of 6 irish girls in jerseys not actually watching any of the match and screaming at full time, think its like that with most sports though, and why i try to refrain from watching an event i actually want to see in a packed pub.
    My partner is a keen rugby fan. Watches avidly so at least there's that.
  • Options
    Just seen this on the news, terrible
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reminds me of Meire on the train after Watford. Not.
  • Options
    Good to see how gracious the Scots are in victory.
  • Options
    I thought Ben Stokes was in New Zealand
  • Options

How brave......
  • Options

I lived there for 6 years and they were always like that even when England were playing and they weren't. They would shout for anyone against us. If we do it back its wrong.
  • Options

iainment said:

Dreading it.
    What time is the kick off on the 17th..I have to go through Clapham Junction after our match with Fleetwood, hope they have all pissed off or the game is still on.
  • Options
    Fact is, Eddie could probably iron em all out if it came to it
  • Options

iainment said:

Dreading it.
    What time is the kick off on the 17th..I have to go through Clapham Junction after our match with Fleetwood, hope they have all pissed off or the game is still on.
    2.45 start on Paddy’s Day
  • Options
    skirt wearing wankers, i've never seen so many grown men foaming after the latest draw at hampden park :smile: a draw has never felt so much like a win, breaking scottish hearts, oh well always next time.
  • Options

iainment said:

Dreading it.
    2.45pm mate, a lot will be out for paddy's day anyway, especially clapham as big irish population
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Disgusting.

On the other hand it's a few pissed blokes at a railway station.
  • Options

Disgusting.

Or Scottish blokes for short
  • Options

Disgusting.

And that makes all the difference for you, doesn't it. It's the Scottishness?
  • Options

Disgusting.

Lol I was only joking, I got Scotch mates ain't I @cafcdave123
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

iainment said:

Dreading it.
    2.45 start on Paddy’s Day
    Thanks that's all I need
  • Options

Disgusting.

Believe me, had it been the other way round the scottish media would have had a field day.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Disgusting.

Lol I was only joking, I got Scotch mates ain't I @cafcdave123
    Totally whooshed. Hands up, you got me good.
  • Options
    It's down to England now to prevent Ireland from winning the Championship and also the grand slam.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I can't help thinking that the fat lady is just about to start singing for England.
  • Options
    Good start