Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Milton Keynes V Charlton 17/2/2018 post match views

Three points.

What's more to be said?

Comments

• Options
    Is it my imagination or did the guy on BBC just completely mis-read our score? I must admit I wasn't 100% concentrating...
  • Options
    Watched on a Stream second half. Looked comfortable until we scored then had a ten min spell of chaos. Glad we won but MK looked absolutely ass .

Back in the top 6 which is pleasing. Imagine if we had held onto more leads in the last month
  • Options

No 93rd minute equaliser conceded.
    Managed not to lose to the blind school.

Only1 defeat in 7.

• Options
    I thought we played well, apart from the 10 minutes debacle in the second half. Definitely deja vu but we steadied the ship.

3 points. Back in 6th. Game(s) in hand. Can't be bad. Watch out for Plymouth though.

COYR!!
  • Options
    Just home from the Crawley game, KAG put in a decent performance against Lincoln, who seemed to double up on him.

In other news great to see Kashi on the score sheet JFC assisting and another for MAG
  • Options

Couldn't have done it without Lennon.

I wonder if Jason Pearce made a difference at the end?

• Options
    A great 3 points away from home but lets not forget they are third from bottom, in very poor form and we only beat them by 1 goal. Need some more wins before we can feel comfortable in the top 6.
    Sorry, but feeling it hard to be positive although delighted with the result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two red kites, two goals! Told you it was a sign.

Lovely to meet @AshBurton and @Baldybonce and their respective progeny as well! Picked me out very well the pair of you.

Charlton were good and I'm already sat in Pizza Express. In fact I've already ordered! Hooray
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Just home from the Crawley game ....

Boycotting our away games, are you?

• Options
    Fair result and a much needed 3 points. As mentioned by others, we had 10 mins where we looked a mess - at least it wasn’t the last 10 mins this time.

Pleasing to see Pearce back on the pitch.
  • Options
    MK Dons did look bad though. We almost let them off the hook.
  • Options

51 points. Should be enough to ensure another fun season in the third division.

Yeah, we're safe now.

• Options
    Oh, and Charlton Aesthetic has promised a match-report so stand by for that long-awaited return.

Feel bad for those of you trying to get back by train. The line out of Euston is such a fucking fiasco
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Credit to Robinson for changing a game when it was starting to go away from us at 2-1 and saw us through to the end.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Who flung that pearler of a left foot cross in for Magennis goal? Beautiful ball
  • Options
    Very pleased. I was dreading the final half hour, however they created very little after that. Lennon did well when he came on. Was pleased with Reeves thought he done a lot better today than previous.

JFC and Kashi bossed the midfield today. Magennis finally finding some form.

Thought Kai Kai offered very little.

All in all brilliant win especially against the Don's.
  • Options

Who flung that pearler of a left foot cross in for Magennis goal? Beautiful ball

Forster-Caskey I think
  • Options
    It seems like a such a shame that we've been dropping points late on recently when all the teams around us are losing.
  • Options
    As Davo and SELR say, Robinson made good changes today, noticeable that they were more proactive and came earlier in the game than usual. I would have taken Kaikai off sooner, but if they knew Bauer was carrying a knock it was the right thing to do to wait. Uh, so relieved.
  • Options

Forster-Caskey I think
    Correct. Great ball in from JFC.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Watched the stream.
    A laboured yet welcome three points. Where last week we were all over Doncaster, today, against a poor MK team we did the usual rather ponderous hard work and just about managed to hold on to the lead this time.
    Judging by the stream JFC was our best player, but there are a few other honourable mentions, big Josh for his goal and general unselfish and unrewarded leading of the line, Kashi, goal and hard work, and da Silva for being basically a jolly good footballer. For most of the rest of the team it was routine, but we are now approaching the part of the season where routine isn't going to be good enough, we need dominance and imposition.
    MKD were there for the taking, and we politely escaped with the points when we ought to have been able to dish out major punishment.
    Shrewsbury are going to be a test of a much higher order, and if we're lucky enough to take the lead against them, we will need to go again and again at them. Lets hope Fosu is fit.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Dazzler21 said:

Just home from the Crawley game ....

Boycotting our away games, are you?

Nope, got a freebie so thought I'd go check on KAG