Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer potentially last game in charge on Monday

12346»

Comments

• edited April 2018
    So is a new owner going to come in to a hero's welcome then potentially scupper a chance of promotion and sour the relationship with fans from the start. Of course that won't happen. They will review things at the end of the season. Murray just needs to shut his gob!
  • I am not buying into all this Bowyer stuff.

We did not score four today and we conceded one.

"Bowyer out, Kewell in"

Lee Bowyer will come good Mike!
  • For a club that appointed Karyl fraeye...Karel Fraeye ffs! this shouldn't even be a debate.
  • I remember singing Lee Lee Lee Bowyer when he played for us. But did this song follow Bow to other clubs or is it just a Charlton thing?
  • edited April 2018
    Valley11 said:

I remember singing Lee Lee Lee Bowyer when he played for us. But did this song follow Bow to other clubs or is it just a Charlton thing?

Not sung exactly the same at Leeds they used to sing 'Lee Bowyer, Lee Bowyer' like their 'Yeboah' (ex striker Tony) chant,
  • Just watched the full post-Rotherham press conference on Valley Pass.... a fascinating 12mins that gave a lot of insight into what is making Bowyer and the team tick
  • Bowyer now favorite on Sky Bet.

Pardew in at 16/1 makes me a little sick!

I could barely cope with gobsh*te Karl Robinson being in charge of our club, I definitelty won't be able to cope with Pardew. Please don't do it Charlton, pleaseeeeeeee.

• Sponsored links:

• When you listen to Bowyer he does remind you a bit of Curbs. Certainly lacks the passion of Robbo but in a good way!

Pardew!? More chance of knitting fog!!

• Scoham said:
    Haven’t they noticed that Harry Kwell is the better option ;)
  • Heckingbottom has been at Leeds about two months so they're due for a new manager.