Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Window is now closed.

Don't forget, there's 2 hours for "paperwork".

Might still be signings announced late- but not by us, of course.
    Last one leaving Sparrows Lane has already switched the lights off.

• edited August 2018

Window is now closed.

That was
  • At least we still have Bauer and Aribo, but still so disappointed, especially as LB had practically promised some new signings.
  • Oggy Red said:

Window is now closed.

Don't forget, there's 2 hours for "paperwork".

Might still be signings announced late- but not by us, of course.
    Last one leaving Sparrows Lane has already switched the lights off.

You think they we're allowed to turn the lights on in the first place.
  • "We had intended to do some business, but unfortunately..."
  • "We had intended 100% to do some business, but unfortunately..."

There you are, fixed it for you.

• still nothing on the OS about Pearce. I thought the press conference was today, but someone earlier said it is tomorrow. anyone confirm ??
  • edited August 2018
    For those saying Bauer and Aribo not gone, I believe they can still be loaned to another EFL club until the 31st (I think). So basically we could loan them (probably with us getting money for that loan) to a club with a fee agreed for them to be signed permanently in January.

Ajose could also potentially move abroad until the 31st as there was reported interest.

Personally, I don't believe we will sign anyone in the next three weeks.
  • still nothing on the OS about Pearce. I thought the press conference was today, but someone earlier said it is tomorrow. anyone confirm ??

Bowyer will leave it until just before he names the matchday squad at 2pm Saturday.

He likes to keep the oppo guessing, donchya know? :smile:

• Sponsored links:

Heard Pearce out for 6-8 weeks.
  • Another crap interview to come

Heard Pearce out for 6-8 weeks.
    Shhh .... don't tell Shrewsbury.

• Pretty happy that Bauer and Aribo are still here, did expect one or both of them to have gone. I suppose like others have said they could still depart on loan with a transfer in Jan, and Bauer could also head home. Fingers crossed neither scenario happens.
  • Tomorrow RD sells the rest of our first team squad to one of his teams in Europe for naff all.
  • Interview with LB on site at 6. Let's play "it is what is is" / "owner tried to back me but could not get deals over the line" bingo. I have never been more fed up with CAFC
  • Mrkinski said:

Interview with LB on site at 6. Let's play "it is what is is" / "owner tried to back me but could not get deals over the line" bingo. I have never been more fed up with CAFC

“We’re working on bringing in loan signings”
  • Scoham said:

Mrkinski said:

Interview with LB on site at 6. Let's play "it is what is is" / "owner tried to back me but could not get deals over the line" bingo. I have never been more fed up with CAFC

“We’re working on bringing in loan signings”
    "We are 100% getting 3 loan signings."
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope bowyer just sits there and talks about his fishing lake for 10 minutes. It'd be more interesting and honest than the rubbish he will have been told to say.
  • But

Aribo not gone : - )

Bauer not gone : - )

Ajose not gone : - (

Sarr not gone : - (

Disagree with the sad faces henners, we need players and haven't recruited so thank god they are still here. Also feel both are worthy squad players
    Yeah I wouldn't want to lose either of them, especially as Sarr will presumably be starting on Saturday, and if he leaves, we'd probably start what, Blumberg? I'm also worried about Taylor picking up another knock if he's going to be run into the ground like he was on Saturday.
  • But

Disagree with the sad faces henners, we need players and haven't recruited so thank god they are still here. Also feel both are worthy squad players
    I agree, but only in the sense that if Ajose and Sarr had left, that would be two more players not replaced this window...
  • JamesSeed said:

But

Leave Naby !
    Corrected that for you

• I wonder where they caught up with Lee. Half way to a lake in France is my bet.
  • It is what it is.
  • jac52 said:

SDAddick said:
    The look on his face says it all.
    Out of order. He was born that way.