Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Apologies if it's already been posted but Oztumer has signed for Bolton.

Quality player, exactly what we needed
  • It was four weeks ago today that I put out the ‘beer meeting’ post.
    Really disappointing that the deal has yet to be concluded, but even if we are left playing catch-up, I feel it’ll be worth it, and we’ll hopefully move into a new era with ambitious new owners.
    But I really really hope we’re not destined for more than one season in Div 1.
    In Bowyer’s ability to recruit in uncertain times we trust.
  • And so say all of us! :)
  • RedChaser said:

I would expect BFG,Mag,Aribo to be sold ,with little going to Bowyer re kitty for inbound players. It will be free agents who don't want a signing on fee.Even loans incur a fee . It's kids and has been ------- RDs Mission Statement

We need to keep hold of Magennis though because being an ex keeper he can be the cover for Phillips :smiley: .
    Probably his best position tbf
  • Just seen a montage that Fosu has posted on instagram of his best skills this season. Made me realise how important he is to us. Not only is he one of our best players but he’s our only attacking outlet. If he’s sold (which wouldn’t really surprise me) we’ll go down this season
  • Totally agree .
    He has been our only attacking outlet since we sold Holmes.
    Several players are probably going to be sold but he must not be one of them.
  • Just seen a montage that Fosu has posted on instagram of his best skills this season. Made me realise how important he is to us. Not only is he one of our best players but he’s our only attacking outlet. If he’s sold (which wouldn’t really surprise me) we’ll go down this season

The cynic in me would think his montage is a come a get me cry.

• edited June 2018

Charlton Athletic are interested in 24 year old Peterborough United defender Jack Baldwin. The CB is on the transfer list at his current club. #cafc #pufc

Always rated him. We will probably end up with Mike Baldwin though.
    Or Alex Baldwin.
    Danny Baldwin started his career with Brentford, but he might be a bit busy with the chase.
    Danny Baldwin ?

Bradley Walsh started his career at Brentford and now hosts The Chase.
    I can verify this with Bradders next week at the studios :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

To me it says we’ve got nobody that can put the ball in the net

Exactly. Expect his agent advised him to create that video to showcase and help get him out of the complete mess that is cafc.
  • Charlton Athletic are interested in 24 year old Peterborough United defender Jack Baldwin. The CB is on the transfer list at his current club. #cafc #pufc

Always rated him. We will probably end up with Mike Baldwin though.
    Or Alex Baldwin.
    Danny Baldwin started his career with Brentford, but he might be a bit busy with the chase.
    Danny Baldwin ?

Bradley Walsh started his career at Brentford and now hosts The Chase.
    He also played Danny Baldwin in Corrie :)
  • Scoham said:

Yep, both correct. Although, I don't believe Amos will be heading to Millwall as their number 2, he will be playing. Some also will say £500,000 is too low for Bauer, but really, how much more were you expecting? We wouldn't get a million for him.
  • This is really going to be a cracking season.
  • Bauer and Pearce were looking like a title winning CB partnership. Shame.
  • Can't wait for the season to begin...
  • Can't wait for the season to begin...

And end
  • Sage said:

Scoham said:

Yep, both correct. Although, I don't believe Amos will be heading to Millwall as their number 2, he will be playing. Some also will say £500,000 is too low for Bauer, but really, how much more were you expecting? We wouldn't get a million for him.
    Only one year left on his contract too
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    Scoham said:

He won't be number 2 for long there. Irrelevant what the fee for Bauer is if it's going in Roland's pocket.
  • Scoham said:

To paraphrase Walter White - "fuck you Roland, and your duct tape".

Exactly. Expect his agent advised him to create that video to showcase and help get him out of the complete mess that is cafc.
    I wouldn’t blame him for leaving - or anybody else for that matter.
  • This is really going to be a cracking season.

• This is so depressing. Amis was my player of the year. I know we can’t afford him but being second to Brentford and now Millwall really twists the knife in the Charlton corpse. We know who prompted this transfer
  • edited June 2018
    Wow RD really knows how to set the season up and get bums on seats... it will be a crying shame if Cunt Twatula does not publish a book based on his footballing knowledge!
  • The good news is we will have the biggest stadium in League Two in the 2019-2020 season.
  • The good news is we will have the biggest stadium in League Two in the 2019-2020 season.

Stadium.mk 30,500 capacity
  • Bob Bolder told me there is no way Amos is going anywhere to be a number 2.
  • Laddick01 said:

Bauer and Pearce were looking like a title winning CB partnership. Shame.

Were they?!