Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Well it looks like we are in dire need of strikers now, Sell Magennis and the only player left is Vetokele

and Ajose and maybe Ahern Grant

Very much a MAYBE with KAG at the moment....
  • sam3110 said:

Well it looks like we are in dire need of strikers now, Sell Magennis and the only player left is Vetokele

Don’t think KAG will be seen for quite a while

• sam3110 said:

Don’t think KAG will be seen for quite a while

hence the maybe

• Charlton Athletic are interested in 24 year old Peterborough United defender Jack Baldwin. The CB is on the transfer list at his current club. #cafc #pufc
  • edited June 2018
    I'd suggest this thread is pretty redundant for the time being with regard to incoming transfers. Probably end up with some desparate out of contract players after the window has closed.
  • Charlton Athletic are interested in 24 year old Peterborough United defender Jack Baldwin. The CB is on the transfer list at his current club. #cafc #pufc

Always rated him. We will probably end up with Mike Baldwin though.
  • Rumoured to have expressed interest in Colchester goalie Sam Walker
  • Swisdom said:

Rumoured to have expressed interest in Colchester goalie Sam Walker

I rate him. On a free and has played in the third tier before.
  • Richard J said:

Swisdom said:

No good for us, needs to have a bad injury history.
  • Richard J said:

Swisdom said:

Passes the CL height test, that’s for sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Richard J said:

Swisdom said:

Passes the CL height test, that’s for sure.
    Does he pass Roly's cheapness test?
  • Brandon Hanlon to sign a two year deal with Gillingham tomorrow.

Good luck to him. Thought he was decent.

Can the last one out make sure the lights are off. Thanks.

He'd already been released

He'd already been released
    Oh,ok,didnt realise. In hindsight,couldve done with keeping him the way things are going.

Or Alex Baldwin.
  • Amos could be available for us. Bolton supporting mate says they've just signed their keeper to a new contract and they have a really good kid coming through the ranks. Amos wouldn't even be number 2 choice there, and has said he would be really happy back at Charlton.
  • RedRyan said:

Amos could be available for us. Bolton supporting mate says they've just signed their keeper to a new contract and they have a really good kid coming through the ranks. Amos wouldn't even be number 2 choice there, and has said he would be really happy back at Charlton.

He's off to Millwall
  • RedRyan said:

Amos could be available for us. Bolton supporting mate says they've just signed their keeper to a new contract and they have a really good kid coming through the ranks. Amos wouldn't even be number 2 choice there, and has said he would be really happy back at Charlton.

He's been linked with Millwall seeing that Lee Turner (our Goalkeeping Coach) has gone there
  • Sponsored links:

• If no takeover happens. I hate to think what our squad will consist of. Free agents who havnt been snapped up already. Hope LB and JJ are up for it.
  • edited June 2018
    I would expect BFG,Mag,Aribo to be sold ,with little going to Bowyer re kitty for inbound players. It will be free agents who don't want a signing on fee.Even loans incur a fee . It's kids and has been ------- RDs Mission Statement

Or Alex Baldwin.
    Danny Baldwin started his career with Brentford, but he might be a bit busy with the chase.
  • RedRyan said:

We might have had half a chance if the new owners had come in all guns blazing.

If it’s Roland then Phillips will be our only senior keeper.

I honestly think we might struggle to stay up, albeit how that would be of advantage to Roland is anybody’s guess
  • should look at signing the defender who just scored an og for Morocco to give Iran a last gasp win. Great near post header & should play him up front....better than any of our strikers.
  • is that the 3rd player gillingham have signed who played for bromley last season?

Good luck to him, but nothing I've seen of him suggests a player ready to play regularly in L1.
  • Wonder if Hanlon is being brought in as a replacement for Eaves. Expect a few clubs will be in for Eaves based on his performances in a weak side last season. Looked quality at the valley.
  • Apologies if it's already been posted but Oztumer has signed for Bolton.
  • Unless Igor comes back and tears up the scoring chart I can see us being in a relegation dogfight.