Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• @0llywozere justvfollowed Ade Akinfenwa as well

Just saying

Stick him in goal. 46 clean shirts as there’s no goal to aim at

• edited June 2018
    Swisdom said:

@0llywozere justvfollowed Ade Akinfenwa as well

Just saying

Stick him in goal. 46 clean shirts as there’s no goal to aim at

The kit man will be grateful!
  • Well contracts end on the 30th June so we could potentially have to wait until Sunday to hear, as in the past the club only announced signings like this on the 1st of July. But hopefully not.
  • U18 CB Harry Pollard has joined Eastbourne Borough after leaving us.

http://www.ebfc.co.uk/news/young-addick-joins-the-sports-2313481.html
  • I just don’t get who’s agreeing to any signings, who’s negotiating contracts, who’s making bleedin decisions!

Why would Roland fork out for anything when we’re supposedly being sold?

Unless........
  • is L taylor that good is he going to score 25 goals dont think so mini version of josh
  • Wherever Taylor was 2 hours ago was 21* out, sounds much more like London than Sunderland.
  • JamesSeed said:

Sorry, this is from a friend of a friend who works for a fanzine:

‘Lyle Taylor cancelled an interview with AFC podcast as he is going to Portugal on Sunday...’

Isn’t that where our boys are going?

Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    I can't contain my excitement. I'm totally whelmed.
  • Decent energetic striker that has scored goals in this division before and continues to show desire to improve. Would be very happy with the signing
  • looking at his stats he only really scored for AFC Wimbledon.......the rest of the time he was pants. If he does sign I hope LB has got someone else in mind to play upfront coz I can't see him getting 20 goals next season.
  • looking at his stats he only really scored for AFC Wimbledon.......the rest of the time he was pants. If he does sign I hope LB has got someone else in mind to play upfront coz I can't see him getting 20 goals next season.

Let's get the negative comments out of the way early
  • Disgusted that the new goalkeeper coach is a former spanner

Who?

Who?
    JamesSeed....(only joking Jim)
  • Sponsored links:

• We're also off to Portugal and are in the market for a striker (although Tom Bradshaw has been named as our main target).

Curiouser and curiouser.

former player or former coach?

Who?
    JamesSeed....(only joking Jim)
    'Lifelong'.
  • Pretty much everything i've seen on twitter says he's coming to us
  • Guardian:

Ademola Lookman is to hold “crunch talks” with Everton this week with his future very much in the air. His club want to keep him but aren’t sure if they’ll want to play him, and he is demanding to actually get his boots dirty. Should they decide to part ways RB Leipzig, Southampton and Spurs will all try to sign him.

Sell-on clause for us/Roland?
  • pettgra said:

Taylor spotted at training ground this morning.

Confirmed ?

• If we do sign Taylor then I have my reservations but am impressed we've managed to get him

If he chose Bristol Rovers over us I'd be worried about the situation at the Valley even more, and with him picking us over Sunderland makes me wonder if they're not going to be like Wigan or Blackburn next season
  • If we do sign Taylor then I have my reservations but am impressed we've managed to get him

If he chose Bristol Rovers over us I'd be worried about the situation at the Valley even more, and with him picking us over Sunderland makes me wonder if they're not going to be like Wigan or Blackburn next season

Could be about first team football. Pretty much guaranteed with us but at Sunderland ? Agree that choosing another league one club over us would be a real concern.