Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Club are slow off the mark announcing him as far as I’m concerned. If he’s at Sparrows training get him in front of the Charlton badge, tell him to pull a miserable face and get clicking.
  • Shows some intent from somewhere if we are beating league one rivals to players, but cant imagine there is no smoke without fire.
  • Officially a free agent on Sunday so maybe they'll delay any announcement. Good signing for whoever gets him.
  • Officially a free agent on Sunday so maybe they'll delay any announcement. Good signing for whoever gets him.

there is however no need to do so

Coventry have announced Ogogo though and would be the same case for him
  • Fair enough
  • Disgusted that the new goalkeeper coach is a former spanner

As I said, bloody spanner.

Good luck Andy
  • You can announce that somebody will become your player on the 1st, but officially they aren't until then.
  • Well at least no one else has announced him either. Find it hard to believe that he spends all day at Sparrows without some form of leak coming out of the camp.
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

Rumours of two new players at Sparrows Lane today......

Is this from the forum that cannot be named?
    Yes.....
  • CAFC Official Instagram Story has just posted a video of them searching and following Lyle Taylor

I therefore expect the announcement this afternoon
  • edited June 2018

Been announced via the tweet covering the below.

CAFC Official Instagram Story has just posted a video of them searching and following Lyle Taylor

I therefore expect the announcement this afternoon

• edited June 2018
    Quality signing
  • CAFC official message him saying Welcome to the Valley Lyle! ITS HAPPENING
  • Decent signing

• Charlton Athletic FC
    ‏Verified account @CAFCofficial
    1m1 minute ago

✍️ DONE DEAL!

Lyle Taylor becomes Lee Bowyer's first signing of the summer.

Welcome to The Valley, Lyle!

• good signing but why all this instagram, facebook, tweeting bollocks. Just announce via Official Site ffs.
  • Scarfy is back, scarfy is back whaaaooo whaaaooo
  • Happy with that, welcome Lyle :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got a clue who the second player could be?

no, sorry but for some reason I think it could be a keeper
  • Well I for one thought it was gonna be be the classic Delort style rumour that fell through. Well done to all involved, and also the marketing team did a great job with the reveal as well. Obviously reading this forum!
  • Don’t know much about this fella, but reports seem positive from other posters. Good work Bow.

Do we know there is one or did we miss out on Agogo?
  • Scoham said:

Anyone got a clue who the second player could be?

Do we know there is one or did we miss out on Agogo?
    Ogogo has Go Go to Coventry
  • That was my point!