Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Imagine if the fees were similar when we were in the Prem.

Rommedahl would have been £15m

Murphy £20m or so

Parker would have been valued at c£40m

Parker, at that age and being English would be far more than 40m, more like 60m
    No way would we have got 60mil for him, I would say 35-40 is about right. Maybe 50 for bent though
    Marcus was never worth that much
    10mil a goal, not far off a bargain these days
  • What’s happened to Mikhail Kennedy ?
  • Josh playing hit the goalie
  • What’s happened to Mikhail Kennedy ?

Had a bad injury. I think he signed a 6 month contract.
  • Scoham said:

What’s happened to Mikhail Kennedy ?

Had a bad injury. I think he signed a 6 month contract.
    He injured himself signing a contract?
    No that was Reeves. Or was it Page?
  • I can see us going without another left back with Sarr, Mascoll and Blumberg all covering there.

Leaves us needed a winger, left back and reserve goalie for a decent squad once the injured players are taken in to account

Do we need a left back? Thought Mascoll looked good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Those 3 and Martin, nobody going and we have a decent league 1 side, outside chance of play offs
  • Those 3 and Martin, nobody going and we have a decent league 1 side, outside chance of play offs

All it’s a buts with injuries but:

Phillips
    Solly
    Page
    Pearce
    Bauer
    Fosu
    Ince
    JFC
    Dawkins
    Vetokele
    Taylor

Is more than an outside chance of play offs side. Much more.

Martin
    Djiksteel
    Mascoll
    Ward
    Sarr
    Marshall
    Pratley
    Aribo
    Clarke
    Magennis
    Ajose

Would be a mid table league one side
  • Taylor or Igor up front alongside Sarr

Phillips
    Solly
    Page
    Pearce
    Bauer
    Fosu
    Ince
    JFC
    Dawkins
    Vetokele
    Taylor

Martin
    Djiksteel
    Mascoll
    Ward
    Sarr
    Marshall
    Pratley
    Aribo
    Clarke
    Magennis
    Ajose

I hope Solly gets off to a flier, because he looked a bit ropey last season.
  • Imagine if the fees were similar when we were in the Prem.

Rommedahl would have been £15m

Murphy £20m or so

Parker would have been valued at c£40m

Bent? At his age and record on leaving us was surely £40m in today's money... Worth more than our entire club now.

• edited July 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Those 3 and Martin, nobody going and we have a decent league 1 side, outside chance of play offs

Phillips
    Solly
    Page
    Pearce
    Bauer
    Fosu
    Ince
    JFC
    Dawkins
    Vetokele
    Taylor

Martin
    Djiksteel
    Mascoll
    Ward
    Sarr
    Marshall
    Pratley
    Aribo
    Clarke
    Magennis
    Ajose

I hope Solly gets off to a flier, because he looked a bit ropey last season.
    When you play with just one up front, the whole back line looks ‘ropey’ at one point or other in a game because they are either continually trying to defend or find that perfect training ground opening to build an attack and when they do have the ball and go forward to support the gap left by the midfield who in turn are trying to support the one man up front and he loses the ball because it’s been so long since he saw it and had forgotten what to to do with it they have left a fucking great hole behind that the opposition will have dinked a long pass into
  • Bumped in a former director last night outside the west stand. He was with someone from New Zealand who I shook hands with.

• Bumped in a former director last night outside the west stand. He was with someone from New Zealand who I shook hands with.

What position did he play?

I once shook hands with a man who shook hands with John F. Kennedy.

Small world ain’t it. I met a guy from Australia once. Bought each other a beer.
  • Sponsored links:

Sheep don’t have hands

I once shook hands with a man who shook hands with John F. Kennedy.

Can I shake hands with you
  • Rohan Ince, have we brought him out of retirement? Perhaps he'd had enough after his double relaxation from League One. Hasn't kicked a ball all summer nowhere near fit enough. This could cost him with Bow.
  • Ferryman said:

Rohan Ince, have we brought him out of retirement? Perhaps he'd had enough after his double relaxation from League One. Hasn't kicked a ball all summer nowhere near fit enough. This could cost him with Bow.

Relegation bloody spell checker!
  • Ferryman said:

Rohan Ince, have we brought him out of retirement? Perhaps he'd had enough after his double relaxation from League One. Hasn't kicked a ball all summer nowhere near fit enough. This could cost him with Bow.

Neither would anybody else we are targeting as the free agent list is our pool now.
  • Ferryman said:

I thought he looked decent
  • uie2 said:

Ferryman said:

I thought he looked decent
    I agree. Think he just needs a permanent home like JFC did.
  • Ferryman said:

He's out of contract and had only 1 week of pre-season training. What do you expect?

• Not to mention he's only 25... Isnt exactly Retirement age
  • When is the Transfer deadline