Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    What a save!
  • Options
    Martinez for Inter and Milik for Napoli both miss superb chances in injury time.
  • Options
    Completely forgot about tonights games with all the excitement going on down the South Coast

Spurs and Liverpool are jammy buggers though!!
  • Options
    Spurs and Liverpool both deserved it based off their performance
    Does seem like the English teams are the least clinical in the competition though.
  • Options
    Happy both Spurs and Liverpool are through.

Spurs might have stood a better chance of CL qualification for next year though by going out and winning the Europa League!
  • Options

dizzee said:

Tonight is set to be a great Champions League night.

It will be for me, if Real Madrid's players justify their ridiculous salaries and hand the Russians their arses.

Cos then I can look forward to some Europa League games in Plzen in February...

Isnt that group tomorrow night
    Yep, my bad. Good job, wouldn't have wanted any distraction tonight

• Options

Can see both Spurs and Liverpool getting knocked out tonight.

Prophetic.........
  • Options
    I really can't see Mauricio Pochettino still at Spurs next season. He's far too good for them. Real Madrid should be bending over backwards to get him in the summer
  • Options
    Tough one tonight , dislike Spurs and Liverpool but want our teams to do well in Europe , wibble wibble , work that one out ..
    They both gave me great European nights watching as a kid but their fans get on my tits now that I’m old and bitter .
    But Italian or English sides to go through , I gotta take the English sides on that equation .
    Well done to them both
  • Options

I really can't see Mauricio Pochettino still at Spurs next season. He's far too good for them. Real Madrid should be bending over backwards to get him in the summer

Man U are supposedly after him as well, as i certainly can't see Jose doing a 4th season there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have my list (of who can realistically win the Prem and Man Utd) and it’s all based on how much their fans/club annoy me and who I’d like to win it most being number 1 least number 6 .
    If Liverpool win it then I’m happy for them to jump up to 3rd but happy for their title winning glut to continue .

1 Man City
    2 Man Utd
    3 Arsenal
    4 Chelsea
    5 Liverpool
    6 Spurs
  • Options

The best bit about last nights result is that it pisses off both Arsenal AND Chelsea fans who were all fully expecting Spurs to be joining them in the Europa league.

2 sets of fans you just cannot help but enjoy seeing fucked off.

this also there is no way arsenal would go to the nou camp and get a result, i think spurs done very well last night.
  • Options
    as it stands

spurs could get dortmund, psg, porto,bayern, real madrid, juventus
    liverpool could get dortmund, barca, porto, bayern, real madrid, juventus
    city could get athletico madrid, schalke, ajax, roma
    united could get dortmund, barca.psg, porto, bayern,real madrid, juventus
  • Options
    Every runner up will want to get Porto
  • Options
    I think we can now safely argue that the PL's top 6 are stronger, as a unit, than any other in the World. As those 6 make up 30% of the PL this also means that the PL is the toughest of all leagues to win.

This hasn't always been the case with the previous domination of the Italians followed by the Spanish and German sides.
  • Options
    you just know united will get porto

spurs and liverpool will have tough games
  • Options

Man U are supposedly after him as well, as i certainly can't see Jose doing a 4th season there.
    He'd be better off staying at Spurs!
  • Options

you just know united will get porto

And still lose.
  • Options
    Tottenham in the Catalan
    Arsenal in Uzbekistan

I'm broken :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Tottenham in the Catalan
    Arsenal in Uzbekistan

I'm broken :)

swings and roundabouts, enjoy whilst you can. Arsenal look a different kettle of fish lately and i think it will be a close battle this year who finishes on top.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I think we can now safely argue that the PL's top 6 are stronger, as a unit, than any other in the World. As those 6 make up 30% of the PL this also means that the PL is the toughest of all leagues to win.

This hasn't always been the case with the previous domination of the Italians followed by the Spanish and German sides.

Not sure why it’s been LOL’d because I’d pretty much agree.
    Even Arsenal and Chelsea would’ve done well in the CL this year.
  • Options
    Oh dear @PragueAddick not a great 1st half

Moscow winning and heading 3rd
  • Options

Oh dear @PragueAddick not a great 1st half

Moscow winning and heading 3rd

Just as I expected. Real can't be arsed. Modric and Bale on the bench.

• Options
    2-0 Moscow

Plzen need to beat Roma
  • Options
    Foden starting for City. If you haven't seen him play yet I'd suggest watching him tonight. He's England's future.
  • Options

2-0 Moscow

Plzen need to beat Roma

Tough ask that. Missed a great chance to go ahead on 38 though

• Options
    1-0 Plzen
  • Options
    Yep :-))))
  • Options
    1-1