Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Looks fake surely he wouldn't go millwall would he?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Believe him to Rangers is a goer ...
    Sums up the man perfectly. He doesn't want a challenge, just a payday
    Tbf Lyle going to Rangers is very different to Aribo going there
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    LOL - not "at up to £80k a week" he won't !!!!
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    It’s just some 14 year old boy cracking one off in his bedroom. 
  • Options
    £80k a month?.
  • Options
    Celtic fans will love him I'm sure. 
  • Options
    £80k a month?.
    Even worse - it was reported as "£80k per week"

But then in January we had 

Barnsley are close to signing Southampton goal scorer Danny Ings. Southampton have agreed a fee in principal of £4 million with Barnsley, after Ings informed the club his dream of playing for the pride of South Yorkshire.

£4m for a striker who has scored 21 times in the PL this season as opposed to £50m for a striker who took 40 games to score in the Premier League for Bournemouth:

Desperate to rescue a top 4 spot, Arsenal are doing everything they can in order to sign English goal scoring sensation Dominic Solanke. Arsenal are willing to pay up to £50 million for the renowned premier league tally’s man.

And what the hell is a "tally's man"!!!!

The lad needs to stick to reading Harry Potter!
  • Options
    Can someone who has twitter send this to Lyle taylor please.

hi Cnut, I hope you sleep well tonight you Cnut because you being a Cnut has relegated us. We won’t be sleeping well tonight, you Cnut. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can someone who has twitter send this to Lyle taylor please.

hi Cnut, I hope you sleep well tonight you Cnut because you being a Cnut has relegated us. We won’t be sleeping well tonight, you Cnut. 

You'll be reassured to hear that there are plenty of words to that effect going around on Twitter, it's a cesspit on there at the best of times...
  • Options
    He'd enjoy that though.
  • Options
    I bet Lyle is loving this. 
  • Options
    Well, if you think of the abuse Parker got after we agreed to sell him... I think Lyle is gonna get both barrels if he ends up playing against us again.

However, I highly doubt that if he's off to Rangers chasing a big bag of cash for playing against pub teams.
  • Options
    Wish the coward nothing but bad luck in what’s left of his football career.
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor was under contract to play for Charlton. His refusal to do so is a slap in the face to his manager, colleagues, and club supporters.

My boycott, now entering its fifth year, prevented me from seeing him kick a football in Charlton colours. Given the recent situation, I'm thankful that I never saw him.

If Pigeon-turd head sets foot in The Valley again, may the boos be loud and long.
    I had broken the boycott , as promised when the club was taken over! 

At first I had worried that the feeling wasn’t the same, but really got back into Charlton and especially the unity of the ‘restart’...

but this relegation is a real kick in the nads, and I feel that the deep interest and passion for football and Charlton will be lost once again!
  • Options
    shuffs67 said:
    I don't believe one man makes a team and I don't believe 9 games make a season I've never begrudge a player who wants to move on to better themselves and I've never booed a returning player but I will say in this case I will go against all that and hold Lyle Taylor responsible for our relegation all he had to do was to commit to finishing the season out and he could have gone with his held high but instead he leaves our utter contempt and hatred.Hang your head in shame Mr Lyle Taylor
    +1.

I have not once booed the side or a player (going back to the seventies, so plenty of opportunity).  I've also never had a go at any player that went for more money, including Scott Parker.  But Lyle just had to fulfil his contract. Not much to ask.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    An extra two points against Cardiff would have been enough to keep us up. Might have got them if a certain striker had just honoured his contract as well.
    Well said. If he wanted to go and put his feet up on 1st July then so be it, but if he’d just played the first three games that was within his contract, genuinely could have been looking at 9 points from 3 games. 
  • Options
    Relegation, baby!! Relegation ooooohhhh!!