Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Utter classless knobber. He will never be forgiven.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    So I met Taylor the day England played and won on penalties to Columbia. He was a nice lad and full of himself, it was his first pre season with us. Anyway he got smashed off his face and I have pics of him asleep in a bar. 

We have messaged over there years to laugh about it. I sent him a message last night and he sent a heart. Not sure if he is taking the piss of not 

Edit: I did not take the pics, I was away with work and all the work lads were snapping 
  • Options
    Whether it makes a difference or not I don't know but football clubs know alot about what goes in at other football clubs.

Taylor will get a decent contract elsewhere, but our relegation will taint him a little. If he had played on and scored the goals to keep us up other clubs would see that Taylor provides value so may have got a better contract then he may he be offered at this point now. 

More goals, more money. Simple. By quitting clubs don't know if he can last a Championship season. He will easily get a contract elsewhere, but if he had played, scored and kept us up I am sure it would've been more than he'll be offered now.
  • Options
    Whoever gets him is welcome to him. I hope his gentleman bits drop off.

The morning after the least surprising relegation in my Charlton supporting life i continue to rue the fact that ONE GOAL, just the ONE, would of changed our outlook catagiorically today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:
    So I met Taylor the day England played and won on penalties to Columbia. He was a nice lad and full of himself, it was his first pre season with us. Anyway he got smashed off his face and I have pics of him asleep in a bar. 

We have messaged over there years to laugh about it. I sent him a message last night and he sent a heart. Not sure if he is taking the piss of not 

Edit: I did not take the pics, I was away with work and all the work lads were snapping 
    FFS, the state of that message. 
    Had far too many beers at the time. I can’t believe he sent a heart back liking the message the cnt
  • Options
    He's a selfish wanker
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    You only get the option of a heart via a click.

Leave him. He's a waster and discredits himself with no extra advertising needed.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I understand Lyle Taylor getting stick for not playing in June when his contract was still valid, but why should he play in July for a team that didn't offer him a contract commensurate with his status as a championship striker.

I'm a long time Charlton fan but the extension temporary contract could have jeopardize his only big contract he's ever going to get for the last two to three years he has left.

I will save my hatred for Southall who exploited the loop hole in the EFL and being an opportunist who have failed at everything in life saw yet another chance to make some quick money before he was sussed out.

I have no idea if he did anything  illegal other that when he was up before the beak and found guilty of changing the status of names at company house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Killer and flash got it in one 👍🏽 
  • Options
    Hope he ruptures an ACL before he puts pen to paper on a contract
  • Options
    It's been just over three weeks since his contract expired, this deal of a lifetime is a bit slow coming, thought it was signed and sealed.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    It's been just over three weeks since his contract expired, this deal of a lifetime is a bit slow coming, thought it was signed and sealed.
    Announced next week.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    iaitch said:
    Announced next week.
    Rangers?
  • Options
    Queens Park or Berwick? Suppose it's who pays the most?
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor don't give a flying f