Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Norwich - friendly 28/7/18

Comments

• That’s an embarrassment.

Disgrace

Yep but some customers still can't see it...!!!
  • Really surprised Reeco is playing, but just as surprised none of the triallists feature either.
  • Still making my way to the ground and on a train that’s been crawling along so the usual prematch beer or two looks a non-starter today courtesy of the not so joined up transport system. Still, at least it’s a pre-season friendly but a good reminder not to trust the railway timetable. Seen a few Norwich fans/shirts, ok 4 on my train, no charlton shirts so far.
  • edited July 2018
    That’s the worse Charlton line up I have seen - Disgraceful
  • Nicholas said:

Oggy Red said:

Nicholas said:

That's the strong team Bowyer said he was going to play against Norwich. He is vastly becoming as deluded as all the previous Roland arse licker managers.

Although to be fair, when Bowyer said that, he probably thought he'd be able to play Magennis and Taylor.
    That doesn't make Bowyer an "arse licker".

Apart from upfront, the starting line up is decent, plus the experienced Pratley on the bench.
    Apart from telling us all how his met with Roland and gets on well with him and that he is gonna get in 4 players and is not fussed if 5 are sold etc. Same old shit Bowyer is spouting is the same as they all have.
    About time we turned on Bowyer, what has he ever done for us?
  • jdsd42 said:

That’s the worse Charlton line up I have seen - Disgraceful

Cue a 6-0 win today...
  • Just heard some guy near me, look at the south stand and say who is Jimmy Seed.

Grrrr why do non Charlton fans turn up to games they clearly dont care about

My god, we've got a new fan!
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought all our pre season friendlies were on a live stream.
  • JamesSeed said:

Just heard some guy near me, look at the south stand and say who is Jimmy Seed.

JamesSeed said:

Just heard some guy near me, look at the south stand and say who is Jimmy Seed.

He won't be after we get thumped today :smile:

• JamesSeed said:

Nicholas said:

Oggy Red said:

Nicholas said:

That's the strong team Bowyer said he was going to play against Norwich. He is vastly becoming as deluded as all the previous Roland arse licker managers.

Although to be fair, when Bowyer said that, he probably thought he'd be able to play Magennis and Taylor.

Apart from upfront, the starting line up is decent, plus the experienced Pratley on the bench.
    Apart from telling us all how his met with Roland and gets on well with him and that he is gonna get in 4 players and is not fussed if 5 are sold etc. Same old shit Bowyer is spouting is the same as they all have.
    14 goals in 58 games over 2 season's. Young player of the year 1996 before being sold to Leeds. Great young player to watch back then
  • Just heard some guy near me, look at the south stand and say who is Jimmy Seed.

Who is he then?
  • shirty5 said:

JamesSeed said:

Nicholas said:

Oggy Red said:

Nicholas said:

14 goals in 58 games over 2 season's. Young player of the year 1996 before being sold to Leeds. Great young player to watch back then
    Some double whooshing going on here me thinks :wink: .

Who is he then?
    The grandad of the one and only @JamesSeed

Who is he then?
    Potential CL inner circle, new Head of Catering and face in the Directors Box. :wink:
  • ross1 said:

The £1.50 edition will only be available from the Valley Superstore and behind the bar in the Millennium Lounge on Saturday

cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b5b36355cbfe/valley-review-saturdays-programme-doubles-as-giant-fixtures-poster … #cafc

Ffs, not having programme sellers now.

Absolute shambles.

Maybe he's a Spanish probation officer...
  • Ferryman said:

I thought all our pre season friendlies were on a live stream.

LISTEN LIVE

Hear all the action from today's game LIVE from The Valley with commentary only on Valley Pass

• Sponsored links:

"South stand" FFS
  • Warm-ups are in the bag and we are 10 minutes away from kick-off in SE7... #cafc

• Pretty sure they said every game will be streamed on valley pass, only having commentary is poor.
  • shirty5 said:

JamesSeed said:

Nicholas said:

Oggy Red said:

Nicholas said:

I wasnt being entirely serious ;-)
  • What do we reckon the formation is 4-4-2 with lapslie on the left and Grant partnering reeco? Or 4-4-1-1 with Grant on the left and lapslie number 10?
  • Audio only :(
  • We look so short of attacking options, worried we might get pumped at Sunderland.

Who is he then?
    The grandad of the one and only @JamesSeed
    He's not as popular as me though.
  • Wishing the boys all the best but WTF ... scrapping the bottom of the barrell springs to mind. Hope we don’t get hammered
  • What do we reckon the formation is 4-4-2 with lapslie on the left and Grant partnering reeco? Or 4-4-1-1 with Grant on the left and lapslie number 10?

Id say the latter as cant see anyone other than Marshall or Grant out wide