Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Brighton (24/7/18)

Who's going?

Got the evening off so will be my first and only pre season game

Comments

• In court in the morning, so depends how that goes, I might need beer and fotball to cheer me up
  • Anyone know if you can pay on the night & if so is there the £2 charge within 2 hours of kick-off ??
  • In court in the morning, so depends how that goes, I might need beer and fotball to cheer me up

Tell all
  • Anyone know if you can pay on the night & if so is there the £2 charge within 2 hours of kick-off ??

Of course you can pay on the night, whatever made you think you may not be able to?

Knew your highlights were a crime but didn't realise you'd end up in court... :-)

Tell all
    No don't, it could jeopardise your case putting stuff on social media.
    This.
  • Sponsored links:

All the best with whatever it's for Paulie.

Of course you can pay on the night, whatever made you think you may not be able to?
    Sorry.......was more thinking is there still the stupid £2 charge ??
  • Dazzler21 said:

In court in the morning, so depends how that goes, I might need beer and fotball to cheer me up

All the best with whatever it's for Paulie.
    Yes, good luck indeed.
  • Went to both Ipswich and Norwich games last season, but I have no appetite for either of the next two games this season.

Good luck Paulie!
  • Yeah I’ll be going, feels like ages since I watched a match live.
  • now the kids have broke up mine want to use it as an excuse for a late night.....so I'm reluctantly going along ;)

still, will be a nice warm evening.
  • You can all go together in a taxi. Or better yet get a rickshaw and do your bit for the environment
  • edited July 2018
    what's the ticket prices?

and ko time?
  • Sponsored links:

• what's the ticket prices?

and ko time?

£10 (not sure if there’s any silliness with booking fees etc) and KO is 7:45pm
  • what's the ticket prices?

and ko time?

£10.00 Adult
    £5.00 Concessions
    KO 19.45

if also going to game at home to Norwich on Saturday, KO 15.00 £15.00 Adult,£7.50 concession if ordered online +£1.50 transaction fee.

• clive said:

and ko time?

£10.00 Adult
    £5.00 Concessions
    KO 19.45

if also going to game at home to Norwich on Saturday, KO 15.00 £15.00 Adult,£7.50 concession if ordered online +£1.50 transaction fee.

How can the Norwich match be 50% more expensive than the Brighton match?!
  • edited July 2018
    se9addick said:

clive said:

and ko time?

£10.00 Adult
    £5.00 Concessions
    KO 19.45

Its a combined fee... if you go to the Brighton game the Norwich fixture is only £5
  • se9addick said:

clive said:

and ko time?

£10.00 Adult
    £5.00 Concessions
    KO 19.45

Its a combined fee... if you go to the Brighton game the Norwich fixture is only £5
    Ah sorry, that’s actually a pretty good idea.
  • se9addick said:

clive said:

and ko time?

£10.00 Adult
    £5.00 Concessions
    KO 19.45

The Norwich game is the same price as the Brighton game,but if going to both games by booking online you can get the 2 games for £15.00 [£7.50] +1.50.
  • 2-0 to us in injuries Page and Pearce.