Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Brighton (24/7/18)

Comments

• Options
    More Brighton fans than Charlton
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I'll ask again, for a 3rd time....

does anyone know if the £2 "buying 2 hrs before start of game" levy apply ??

I see that the £1.50 online fee applies but rather than printing from home would it be cheaper just to buy on the night ?

if so, then it seems home tickets have a mark up unless you buy in person days before a match.
  • Options

I see that the £1.50 online fee applies but rather than printing from home would it be cheaper just to buy on the night ?

Get down there for 5.30pm to make sure.
  • Options

if so, then it seems home tickets have a mark up unless you buy in person days before a match.

Guess what, no one knows. Try asking Charlton ?
  • Options
    No one knows and no one cares
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BOWYER .. Rohan Ince is training with his squad and says that the midfielder is set to feature against the Seagulls at The Valley on Tuesday night.
    Charlton recorded a 2-0 friendly victory over Crawley Town on Saturday – with Joe Aribo and Karlan Grant notching the goals – and Tuesday’s game will be the Addicks’ penultimate pre-season test.
    Speaking following the win against the Reds, Bowyer revealed that Ince and new signing Darren Pratley will be involved against the Premier League club.
    “Ince has looked good in training,” Bowyer said. “I trained six of the lads before coming to the game [against Crawley] today and he was one of those. I like what I’m seeing at the moment from him.
    “He was very highly rated when he was at Brighton and he has maybe lost his way a bit. I’m confident that me and Jacko can help him to get back to where he was and hopefully make him even better.”
    T
  • Options

No one knows and no one cares

thanks.........very helpful.
  • Options

Guess what, no one knows. Try asking Charlton ?
    Cracking idea.
  • Options
    How did it end? Nothing on official site and very quiet on here. Valley Pass did not work for me.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

How did it end? Nothing on official site and very quiet on here. Valley Pass did not work for me.

Get in touch with the club and give them hell!
  • Options
    Ha, thanks chaps!

May send them an email, third time lucky perhaps? Never even acknowledged before so won’t hold my breath.

May just have another G&T. Happy days!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

You couldn't make it up :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Redrobo said:

You couldn't make it up :smile:
    Even funnier, I just read you said this on the Crawley v Charlton thread.

" yet you can read and write and visit this site?
    I was in Spain and I knew we were playing. You really need to keep up or folks will think you are one of those chaps that are just trawling for likes by saying “I don’t care any more”, whilst on page 6 of a match report of a kick about! " :smiley:
  • Options
    what was the result ? .. there is a total media blackout of any kind of news .. we need to know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CatAddick said:

what was the result ? .. there is a total media blackout of any kind of news .. we need to know

I'm popping down the ground later today. If I find anything out I'll let you know, but it probably won't be until gone 9:30 tonight
    cheers
  • Options
    It’s tonight!
  • Options

In court in the morning, so depends how that goes, I might need beer and fotball to cheer me up

Able to share any...highlights with us Paulie?
  • Options
    There won't be a charge for buying on the night - never has been for friendlies or cup matches. But it was £3 not £2 for league games.
  • Options

There won't be a charge for buying on the night - never has been for friendlies or cup matches. But it was £3 not £2 for league games.

thank you. I knew I could rely on someone ITK to come back with some info.

So, those who have bought online have had to pay more. Interesting.
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b5725a386e82/charltons-new-kits-to-star-in-special-poster-edition-of-valley-review-for-brighton-friendly
    The above link provides no ticket price information only a link to the ticketing website,obviously they do not want people to pay on the night & avoid the £1.50 transaction fee.
  • Options
    DA7 said:

It’s tonight!

f f s ..