Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Brighton (24/7/18)

Comments

• Options
    Decent long range effort from Morgan.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ward looks solid , intelligent on the ball too
  • Options

Scoham said:
    And sadly I appeared to be the ONLY Charlton fan to join in with them (much to the horror of my son)
    I did, where u sitting
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Just think the dire straights before Knight and then Bloom came along to transform Brighton.

Why can't CAFC have a knight in silver armour who make us blooming successful ?
  • Options

Scoham said:
    And sadly I appeared to be the ONLY Charlton fan to join in with them (much to the horror of my son)
    I did, where u sitting
    Currantly.
    Outside Tony's office, he's due a bollocking. ;)
  • Options
    Tonys office? The one with two wheels and a drop down side ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Pratley looks a very good acquisition

Oi, you’ve just made the odds on him getting injured shorten...
  • Options
    If you’re there try getting on the WiFi, apparently there’s a message which reads like a goodbye from our beloved Roly.

• Options
    Morgan injured
  • Options
    Went in for a tackle about 5 minutes ago, not been running properly since and is now getting treatment
  • Options
    First half main concern right now is that Josh looks massively off the pace and that third kit is horrible.

Hard to draw any other conclusions.
  • Options
    At this rate any charlton fan that wants to see the premiership stars of the future play better turn up on Saturday to watch them before they get injured...
  • Options
    se9addick said:

First half main concern right now is that Josh looks massively off the pace and that third kit is horrible.

Josh off the pace.
    Shock horror
  • Options
    David Weir in the directors box
  • Options
  • Options
    In case we hadnt guessed from the updates from those there at the ground, the cafc twitter feed says it is 0-0 at half time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve just bought a 12 month Valley pass subscription

How do I watch the game live on video then? Don’t say I’ve just paid 60 quid for a black screen with commentary
  • Options

I’ve just bought a 12 month Valley pass subscription

How do I watch the game live on video then? Don’t say I’ve just paid 60 quid for a black screen with commentary

Make sure your logged in, click on Valley Pass on the homepage. Should then be an option to watch the game live.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    cafc4life said:

The legendary wheelchair athlete or the ex footballer?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cafc4life said:

The legendary wheelchair athlete or the ex footballer?
    Whichever one he is, he's clearly part of the rival consortium to buy the club :smile:
  • Options
    The footballer
  • Options
    Dawkins looks and plays like Lloyd Sam. Take from that what you will
  • Options
    cafc83 said:

Pratley definitely looks a good acquisition, quite a big lad too and gets about well for an older player. Dawkins looked a bit hit and miss to me.

Thought we did ok against premier league opponents. Hard to judge Dawkins as we didn’t see much of the ball.

Elliot ward looks a lot better than Naby Sarr.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No where near as bad as the shocker they are wearing