Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Man City fall away and then it’s Spurs or Liverpool for the title ffs
    Lose or lose situation , a football nightmare ffs
  • Options
    Feel abit sorry for Leicester tomorrow.

Man City will be a wounded animal, the game after there Champions League defeat they went away to Cardiff and scored 5.

Can see them scoring 4 or 5 tomorrow
  • Options
    Spurs score 6 on Sunday
    Spurs score 5 on Wednesday

Wolves panicking
  • Options
    Pogba turning it on now Jose's gone.
  • Options
    Leicester 2-1 City
  • Options
    City 7 points behind Liverpool as it stands
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking more and more like Liverpool's title. City cannot defend.

Makes their game next week an absolute must win for City.
  • Options
    Cant wait for the media to slam Salah for his diving. Oh no; thats right, couldnt possibly slate a Bin Dipper as their tongues are firmly massaging their prostate gland.

Had it been Kane, Son or Alli, every single one of the wall pushers would have been calling for a 3 match ban and would have been calling for another minutes silence. The officials should be getting a 3 match ban after that decision too.

• Options

Man City fall away and then it’s Spurs or Liverpool for the title ffs
    Lose or lose situation , a football nightmare ffs

It's fucking happening ffs what's the point
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Cant wait for the media to slam Salah for his diving. Oh no; thats right, couldnt possibly slate a Bin Dipper as their tongues are firmly massaging their prostate gland.

Had it been Kane, Son or Alli, every single one of the wall pushers would have been calling for a 3 match ban and would have been calling for another minutes silence. The officials should be getting a 3 match ban after that decision too.

It was pretty embarrassing. Whatever happened to players getting retrospective bans for diving?
  • Options
    Wtf
    Watching Match of the Day and the commentator said Dummett did pull Dalahs arm.

No he fucking didnt he touched it that was all and Salah went down like a snipper riffle took him out.

Lets see what Gary, Danny and Phil say about it after
  • Options
    Embarrasing from Salah. He’s obviously a very good footballer but I don’t get this good guy image he has.
  • Options
    City falling apart with a Fernandinho shaped whole in the middle so I’m Spurs fan for the next 5 months.
    Please not Liverpool
  • Options

City falling apart with a Fernandinho shaped whole in the middle so I’m Spurs fan for the next 5 months.
    Please not Liverpool

They'd be unbearable.
  • Options
    Spurs would make Liverpool fans seem like a walk in the park .
    At least they’ve won it plenty of times in most of our lifetimes but the year ends in one crew will fucking take it to the next level , just the volume of waffle that spills out of these back and fronts mouths when they even sniff a bit of success is a warning ....
    ABS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Listened to talksport yesterday and City fan called it spot on, he came on after Leicester defeat and said this season Liverpool have upped their game and last season City could have lost 6-7 times and still won the title, he applauded Liverpool and said they deserve to be top at this point but there was a Lpool fan who came on before who basically said they had won the title, typical arrogance from Liverpool supporter. Also he mentioned that the only reason neutrals do not want the reds to win is because of their fanbase.

It is looking rosey right now but please god anyone but Liverpool their fans are unbearable as it is...
  • Options
    According to Sky, the Bin Dippers are seven points clear of their nearest rivals Man City.

Like seriously?! Are Tottenham fucking invisible?

And it seems to escaped everyone's notice that Spurs have got 12 home games left and only 7 away. That is a massive advantage.

The sense of entitlement from the Wall Pushers knows no bounds.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

According to Sky, the Bin Dippers are seven points clear of their nearest rivals Man City.

And it seems to escaped everyone's notice that Spurs have got 12 home games left and only 7 away. That is a massive advantage.

Spurs are flying at present, earlier in the season they were getting results and not really the performance but the in form team at the mo.

@JohnBoyUK are you going New years day? i am going with my mate , although i need to find a ticket in home or away end not really too bothered but we are going for a night out and so my mate can go to the game.
  • Options
    Could going back to White Hart Lane scupper their chances? Getting used to the new ground and all that?
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Spurs are flying at present, earlier in the season they were getting results and not really the performance but the in form team at the mo.

@JohnBoyUK are you going New years day? i am going with my mate , although i need to find a ticket in home or away end not really too bothered but we are going for a night out and so my mate can go to the game.
    So technically you are not going YET haha if you dont have a ticket :wink::wink:
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

So technically you are not going YET haha if you dont have a ticket :wink::wink:
    I am going to Cardiff, just not the game at present but will try to get a ticket.
  • Options
    Personally I’m just glad we don’t have a City walkover.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

No, swerving Cardiff and heading to Tranmere for the Fri night FA Cup game. My brother lives a 10 min walk from Prenton Park so gives me an excuse to visit him and his wife as I dont go up there too often.

It's all about our fitness levels. Earlier in the season, we were struggling to find our intensity in games as with so many suffering after the world cup. Too many niggles. Every single player who was at the World Cup has had an injury so far, Kane apart although he has been rested at times.

Sissoko has given the team a dose of steroids. He has been nothing short of sensational last 2.5 months. With Dembele, Dier and Wanyama out injured, he got his chance and has taken it. His pace and energy levels as a willing ball carrier (although he has the grace of bambi on ice skates) have been relentless.
  • Options
    I honestly dont care who wins the Premier League this year provided its not City!!

Fans of other Leagues were sarcastic last year saying that the Premier League isnt competitive because Man City had basically won the league by November yet we've not had back to back winners of the title since 2008; I know its not been 10 different winners (just Man City | Man Utd | Chelsea | Leicester) yet is still bloody impressive for a League thats "predictable" to many

Especially when you compare to the other Leagues going back to 2008:

La Liga: Three winners with Barcelona getting back to back titles in 2015 and 2016
    Bundesliga: Three winners yet Bayern have won the title every year since 2013
    Ligue 1: With six winners probably the most competitive yet PSG won back to back titles between 2013 and 2016
    Serie A: Three winners yet again Juventus have won every title since 2012
    Scottish Prem: Yeah is there any point?

So if Liverpool or Spurs win it this season I can only hope they dont achieve it the next year!!
  • Options
    I want Spurs to win it

The only way I would be happy for Liverpool to win it, would be if they remain unbeaten.

I am so sick of Arsenal fans talking about the invincibles, if another Prem team does it they might stop going on