Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Lookman to Southampton on Loan in Jan could be a very real possibility
    Hasenhuttl was a big fan of him at Leipzig
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Lookman to Southampton on Loan in Jan could be a very real possibility
    Hasenhuttl was a big fan of him at Leipzig

He’s played in Everton’s last 10 games, admittedly most from the bench, but I can’t see him being loaned out unless their sign another player ahead of him.
  • Options
    Let down on a 7 team act by arsenal losing to saints!
  • Options
    F'ing Bin Dippers. 2 goals from 2 deflections in the same f'ing game and Sky may as well have awarded them the PL title for 18/19.

Anyway, the Gooners have gone quiet lol
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

F'ing Bin Dippers. 2 goals from 2 deflections in the same f'ing game and Sky may as well have awarded them the PL title for 18/19.

Anyway, the Gooners have gone quiet lol

In fairness they've completely dominated the game and could've scored more.

I think it's pretty clear now that Jose definitely doesn't like Pogba. A £90M substitute.
  • Options
    Liverpool didn’t really look that good against the worst United side I’ve ever seen. 2 poor goals.

Saying that Gomez and TAA were big misses
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Liverpool didn’t really look that good against the worst United side I’ve ever seen. 2 poor goals.

They had 64% possession, 36 shots and 13 corners. If they didn't look that good, then i'd hate to see a side struggling.
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

They had 64% possession, 36 shots and 13 corners. If they didn't look that good, then i'd hate to see a side struggling.
    Stats favour them but 2 deflected goals were needed to get over the line
    Still don’t think they’ll be close to City come May
  • Options
    Liverpool are rather relentless at the moment. You make your own luck but I do wonder whether that Mahrez missed penalty in the last minute of the City game (and 3 point swing had he scored) will prove to be the title decider come the end of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Funny but also fake
    Take a look at Charlie Austin (@chazaustin10): https://twitter.com/chazaustin10?s=09

His handle is @chazaustin10
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Funny but also fake
    Take a look at Charlie Austin (@chazaustin10): https://twitter.com/chazaustin10?s=09

His handle is @chazaustin10
    Whoooooooooooooosh

Sigh

• Options
    Can you appeal a red for a 2nd yellow if its mistaken identity.

I know you cant normally appeal a red for 2 yellows.

Lewis Dunk got a booking when it wasnt his foul, then 10 minutes later he got his 2nd booking and was sent off, just wondering ad he shouldnt have been on a yellow when he made the 2md foul he shouldnt have been sent off, so as it should have been Bissouma who recieved the 1st booking can Brighton appeal
  • Options

Can you appeal a red for a 2nd yellow if its mistaken identity.

I know you cant normally appeal a red for 2 yellows.

Lewis Dunk got a booking when it wasnt his foul, then 10 minutes later he got his 2nd booking and was sent off, just wondering ad he shouldnt have been on a yellow when he made the 2md foul he shouldnt have been sent off, so as it should have been Bissouma who recieved the 1st booking can Brighton appeal

It seems not (from MOTD), the appeal system seems to be only allowed for straight reds
  • Options
    Lookman not even on bench for Toffees despite Niasse reportedly being offered for loan.
  • Options

Lookman not even on bench for Toffees despite Niasse reportedly being offered for loan.

Type Lookman into twitter.

Everyone is saying that they cant believe he is not playing and they hope it doesnt mean he is leaving.

Seems the Everton fans really like him
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    You have Bournemouth home, Wolves home, Cardiff away.

Liverpool may have a long break but they have Newcastle, Arsenal and then go to Man city. I know which 3 games i'd prefer.
  • Options
    Walcott scores against Tottenham haha
    Bet he loved that one
  • Options
    Brilliant finish from Son, Pickford does have a rickett in him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Son is such a good player, always seems to perform well but no one really raves about him.

Spurs will really miss him next month when he's away.
  • Options
    That Spurs free kick was actually genius.
  • Options

Son is such a good player, always seems to perform well but no one really raves about him.

Spurs will really miss him next month when he's away.

Bet they're more relieved they wont lose him for two years

Was a bit of a slow burner when he joined but he really complements the team
  • Options
    Spurs 6-2 up. Everton might be better to watch than under Big Sam but...
  • Options
    Everton letting in 6 at home
  • Options

Spurs 6-2 up. Everton might be better to watch than under Big Sam but...

What was the score of the second set.
  • Options
    Surprised @JohnBoyUK hasnt been on here yet, game has been finished for a while now haha
  • Options

Surprised @JohnBoyUK hasnt been on here yet, game has been finished for a while now haha

Well that was a rather enjoyable Sunday.
    Thought Everton were going to give us a bit more than a test than that. Dominated from start to finish. Finally beginning to show some form.

Walcott scores against Tottenham haha
    Bet he loved that one

and I bet he loved Tottenham tearing his team a new arsehole. Think he got caught offside more than the number of touches he he had in the game.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Liverpool may have a long break but they have Newcastle, Arsenal and then go to Man city. I know which 3 games i'd prefer.
    The point is, no matter who is playing who, nobody should be given an advantage like that. Everyone should be given the same amount of time between games.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

The point is, no matter who is playing who, nobody should be given an advantage like that. Everyone should be given the same amount of time between games.
    But having said that, blimey didnt know they had City AND Arsenal over Christmas. Blimey...