Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Alexander Arnold might have the best delivery in the premier league. So glad he’s English
  • Cmon Southampton 
  • So another offside goal. Just waiting for a dodgy penalty now.
  • Salah dive in 3...2...
  • How on earth can Sky continue to have Carragher co-commentating on Liverpool games. Aren't they supposed to be impartial? He's annoying me so it must be a nightmare to watch if you're a Southampton fan.
  • Noooooooooooooo

liverpool must fancy that run in as well. Fuck sake.
  • Starting to look like City will need to win all their remaining games, although i'm holding onto a bit of hope that Chelsea can get something at Anfield.
  • 1-3

2 great goals.
    Liverpool are going to take this to the final game.
  • Sponsored links:

• How on earth can Sky continue to have Carragher co-commentating on Liverpool games. Aren't they supposed to be impartial? He's annoying me so it must be a nightmare to watch if you're a Southampton fan.
    Just said exactly the same thing,almost as annoying as McManaman on BT. Cant stand either as commentators
    He also spits in kids faces.
  • Struggle to see Liverpool not winning it this season if I'm honest. Liverpool will no doubt in my eyes win every game this season, they've just got a fantastic ability to remain calm and nick these games when they're level late on. They have no real hard games left. Can't see City beating Man U, Palace away and Spurs at home with midweek games every single week between now and the end of those 3 games. It'll just be too much for them. The reason Liverpool have won these last 3 games with it being level with under 10 mins left is because they haven't had a midweek game, City will have one when it gets tough for them.
  • Liverpool winning the league is the football god offset of us getting promoted. I’ll take that.
  • Gutted they're gonna win it and spurs in CL bad prem season , i like both of them to suffer they chirp up too much
  • No guarantees yet. City only two points behind with a game in hand.
  • Liverpool:

Chelsea (H)
    Cardiff (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Newcastle (A)
    Wolves (H)

Man City:

Palace (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Man U (A)
    Burnley (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Brighton (A)
  • Gutted they're gonna win it and spurs in CL bad prem season , i like both of them to suffer they chirp up too much
    Unless I am mistaken Liverpool havent won the league yet and Spurs have got CL football for next season yet.
  • edited April 2019
    My guesses...
    Liverpool:
    Chelsea (H).... win
    Cardiff (A).... win
    Huddersfield (H).... win
    Newcastle (A).... win
    Wolves (H)... draw (lose title on last day)

Man City:
    Palace (A).. shock draw
    Spurs (H)... win
    Man U (A)... win
    Burnley (A)... win
    Leicester (H).... win
    Brighton (A)... win
    FINAL STANDINGS
    Man C: 96pts
    LIverpool: 95pts

• edited April 2019
    Gutted they're gonna win it and spurs in CL bad prem season , i like both of them to suffer they chirp up too much
    Unless I am mistaken Liverpool havent won the league yet and Spurs have got CL football for next season 
  • Sponsored links:

• nice to see you agree partially with me Paulie , if it helps whatever I write is my opinion (which more than likely will turn in to fact)
    I do understand the league isn’t over 
  • edited April 2019
    Gutted they're gonna win it and spurs in CL bad prem season , i like both of them to suffer they chirp up too much
    Unless I am mistaken Liverpool havent won the league yet and Spurs have got CL football for next season yet.
    How have Spurs got CL football for next season?? It’s so tight up there and they’re on a poor run so could easily drop out of the top 4.
  • Whoosh ?
     you are joking Jashea , it’s just my opinion and I genuinely think they’ll get it 
  • Everton beat Arsenal 1-0, a great result for their Top 4 rivals
  • I wish Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and ManU could all miss the top 4. Hard to choose which ones I most want to fail. Probably ManU and Arsenal.
  • edited April 2019
    Spurs cementing their poxy position in the top 4 ffs without even playing 
  • City win, pressure back on Liverpool.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Salah, Mané, Firmino.
    Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, Luiz, Emerson, Jorginho, Kanté, Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek, Willian, Hazard.

Chelsea fans have been calling for CHO and RLC to start in a big game for weeks, now they get their chance. I just hope David Luiz doesn't have one of his headless chicken performances.

On another note though, Liverpool's front 3 must be knackered, they play almost every single game.
  • I hope i haven't cursed City there......
  • If Liverpool can win today then the last few weeks should be really interesting as their run in looks a lot more comfortable compared to City.  
  • edited April 2019
    Salah already diving. Gone from a likeable player to a cheat this season.