Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Don’t think I’ve been annoyed at a neutral teams manager more than Sarri. The man is tactically inept
  • Options
    Man City will need to win every game to win the league, including games vs Spurs and United
  • Options
    2-0

An important game also for the "race for 3rd and 4th". A win for Arsenal tomorrow and they'll go 4th with a game in hand over Chelsea
  • Options
    Hazard put into a wide position. 2 clear cut chances in 2 minutes. It’s not hard Sarri
  • Options
    Basically all Chelsea since Hazard moved wide
  • Options
    Wonder if the FA will retrospectively ban Salah for that pathetic first half dive.........
  • Options
    Wonder if the FA will retrospectively ban Salah for that pathetic first half dive.........
    If only.
  • Options
    Knockaert tackle was a shocker on Adam Smith in the most Bizarre result  of the weekend, 0-5 to Bournemouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Gutted they're gonna win it and spurs in CL bad prem season , i like both of them to suffer they chirp up too much
    Unless I am mistaken Liverpool havent won the league yet and Spurs have got CL football for next season yet.
    How have Spurs got CL football for next season?? It’s so tight up there and they’re on a poor run so could easily drop out of the top 4.
    They’ll probably get it yeah but it’s far from a given.
  • Options
    Man City will need to win every game to win the league, including games vs Spurs and United
    That United game will be tough. Although many United fans would prefer City to win the title over Liverpool, they desperately need the 3 points themselves to get top 4
  • Options
    That United game will be tough. Although many United fans would prefer City to win the title over Liverpool, they desperately need the 3 points themselves to get top 4
    Admittedly you can't exactly take twitter as gospel but i've seen plenty of United fans saying that if it came down to 'beat City and give Liverpool the title' or 'lose to City and miss out on the champions league next season', then they'd take a season in the Europa every time.
  • Options
    Admittedly you can't exactly take twitter as gospel but i've seen plenty of United fans saying that if it came down to 'beat City and give Liverpool the title' or 'lose to City and miss out on the champions league next season', then they'd take a season in the Europa every time.
    The players won't be thinking like that though, Thursday night trips to Azerbaijan and Ukraine (where Arsenal went this season) aren't an attractive prospect. 

And most fans will also be wary of how missing out on the CL will affect them both financially and in the summer transfer market.
  • Options
    Think City will beat United whether United 'try' or not.
  • Options
    Nothing to miss, the camera angle makes it look like he was closer but the snot flew well to the left of the player on the floor.  
  • Options
    I bet those fans couldn't find Old Trafford if you gave em a map!
  • Options
    I actually quite like a lot of the Liverpool team. Think Henderson is really under-appreciated and deserves a trophy.

Quite like TAA, Mane, Milner and Robertson - all really good footballers.

And then there’s Gomez for obvious reasons. 

But I’d quite happily see them all in tears on the final day if it meant Liverpoool didn’t win the league.
  • Options
    Anyone but the bin dippers. 
    Most annoying fans ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    as above, I dont really care and age old  family tradition dictates I only watch MOTD when we win or draw (seen a lot of it in 2019!), 

but, despite the nice guy Klopp and talent of Mane/Salah or work ethic of Henderson/Milner the thought of Dave from Harlow banging on about 'the mighty reds' when he has never set foot outside of Essex is just too much to bear. 
  • Options
    Feck them hard done by scousers 
    although they’re gonna win it
    and I just keep seeing that spurs athlete go through and VAN Dijk running away to mark Son saying go on then shoot you clown 
  • Options
    Pathetic I know, but I am feeling physically sick at the increasingly likely prospect of them winning it.
  • Options
    Pathetic I know, but I am feeling physically sick at the increasingly likely prospect of them winning it.
    With , the media love in and all will see me hiding from sky sports for a good bit 
  • Options
    Dock them points!  Just because the reaction would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Dock them points!  Just because the reaction would be hilarious.
    Even if it were one point, LOL.
  • Options
    Mad few minutes for Watford (notably Foster and Deeney) tonight!!