Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22/8/18: CARD CALLS FLEETWOOD PROTEST IN SOLIDARITY WITH CHARLTON STAFF

Comments

• Options
    How many packets of crisps can we pick up before Saturday....?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Oh I like the sound of this. Maybe we could persuade the catering staff to just hand them over for free? Would be a great thing to chuck on the pitch
  • Options
    WSS said:

Just offer to meet anyone in makro's carpark at 12, they'd have maybe 7,500 in stock.

I'm so sad to be on Holiday for Saturday, I can hear the chants now 'we're eating crisps, we're eating crisps, Roland you watching, we're eating crisps'
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    And accidently popping a blown up empty crisp packet as you clap the team can make quite a bang...
  • Options

iainment said:

RedChaser said:

iainment said:

RedChaser said:

iainment said:

Wilma said:

Lurker said:

I'm sure there's a balance between getting people interested and the club out of he loop, but what should someone who's not bought a ST do? Turn up for 45 minutes and go home?

Are there staff with the appetite to get the game postponed? To get larger numbers there, the boycotters need to turn up, and I doubt they will to just go home at 3pm.

I've previously attended protest activities and then gone back home again. It's not a nice feeling to walk away before the match but sometimes it has to be done.
    Maybe us who are not going in could meet for a drink and a chat?
    Rose of Denmark anyone?
    Good use of the question mark Iain :wink: .
    Grow up.
    Where's your sense of humour? Lighten up, anyway I'm probably old enough to be your Dad!
    I doubt it. I'm 63. Are you Methusaleh?
    Chaser has 20 years on you.
    Harsh gazza. Very harsh
    True, I take it back.

I wish I look like him when I reach 70.
  • Options
    I do not think any of this is about money,he has plenty.The man is a power crazed bully,who gets his pleasure from other peoples misery.He will continue to antagonize everybody who has any affection for the club,and who is prepared to stand up to him.I jusr do not know the answer,sure I will join saturdays protest,but who at the club is on the side of RD ,so who are we protesting to.RD will no doubt be informed of what goes on,and wont give a toss.
  • Options

I do not think any of this is about money,he has plenty.The man is a power crazed bully,who gets his pleasure from other peoples misery.He will continue to antagonize everybody who has any affection for the club,and who is prepared to stand up to him.I jusr do not know the answer,sure I will join saturdays protest,but who at the club is on the side of RD ,so who are we protesting to.RD will no doubt be informed of what goes on,and wont give a toss.

He's just an aspie control freak

(I have mild Asperger's myself, before any of you say I've gone off-brand)
  • Options
    Away at a family celebration at the weekend but hope this causes a real stir. With you all in spirit.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

He's just an aspie control freak

(I have mild Asperger's myself, before any of you say I've gone off-brand)
    Off-brand, very funny. The hyphen.

Must be just lower down the spectrum/less well educated/less bright because I’d never even have thought of that haha.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They would’ve done what standard done and stormed the old cnuts offices and Implied in a very polite way explaining that him and his family are very able to be reached

Seemed to work at Leige

Seems to have become accepted by most. He had to sell Standard because he bought st Truiden, who are also Belgian
  • Options

They would’ve done what standard done and stormed the old cnuts offices and Implied in a very polite way explaining that him and his family are very able to be reached

Seemed to work at Leige

Seems to have become accepted by most. He had to sell Standard because he bought st Truiden, who are also Belgian
    be great if he could buy millwall or palace
  • Options
    WSS said:

Brilliant :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2018

A sit in is a great idea as long as you can get enough fans to do it. The extra cost involved makes it worth it. The socks idea is great too as they are easy to smuggle in and if thrown will reach the pitch. Needs to be staggered throwing though to cause maximum disruption. If enough people bought West Stand tickets then occupying the Directors Box at half time is surely achievable if done in large enough numbers.

A sit in

Come on ffs

Direct action is needed not sitting down with a flask and a sandwich
    If I've got to sit in, would it be OK to bring a cushion as well to the game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should a COO, or whaterver the f**k he calls himself, be taking holidays 3 weeks into a new season?

Surely not another lie from rubbershoes and co.
  • Options

Should a COO, or whaterver the f**k he calls himself, be taking holidays 3 weeks into a new season?

He doesn’t have much to do, so why not?

:wink:
  • Options
    crisps!!!

and some were saying the pigs didnt go far fuck me dont pick quavers
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Scoham said:
    No burgers tomorrow. Make sure you eat before you go in.
  • Options

crisps!!!

and some were saying the pigs didnt go far fuck me dont pick quavers

Expect some crunching tackles.
  • Options

Scoham said:
    Probably got a bonus for coming up with the idea of stopping everyone else’s.
    You may laugh, but at one company I worked at, a senior board member pointed out that if they withheld all the staff bonuses, then the SMT would meet their targets and get bigger bonuses. The CEO told him that wasn’t how we ran the company.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

He doesn’t have much to do, so why not?

:wink:
    He might have this Saturday.
  • Options
    Really think it needs to be totally focused as support for the Charlton staff. That’s what will grab the attention of the media rather than footie fans having a moan because they feel they are hard done by.
  • Options
    I have 3 questions, are the crisps edible, do we throw them on the pitch or crunch them up and scatter them all about the stadium?