Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22/8/18: CARD CALLS FLEETWOOD PROTEST IN SOLIDARITY WITH CHARLTON STAFF

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone considered the mess all these crisps will make and with the cleaning staff having their hours reduced, who is going to pick up the mess. I hope it is a light evening, with no lights on it will be difficult to see the mess :smiley:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I hope it is a light evening, with no lights on it will be difficult to see the mess :smiley:

...with all the pigeon shit on the seats will anyone notice the difference?
  • Options
    If Keohane is on holiday, and I seem to remember in Duchatelets email to the staff that they need to check things with their seniors, if there is something to be actually sorted and decided upon tomorrow, who do they go to?

I would have thought it was a kind of perfect storm for a work to rule scenario.

The alternative might be for staff to accept the bonus withdrawal, yet still go the extra mile in the absence of the Chief Operations Officer.

I know what I would do, and what my advice would be.
  • Options
    All the very best everyone for the protests on Saturday. Show whoever will watch and listen what Charlton really means . Looking forward to waking up on Sunday morning here in NZ to see what transpired . Keep bob bob bob’n!!!
  • Options

Scoham said:
    Wherever he is, I hope it pisses down
    So the season closes down for 10 weeks and doughboy goes on holiday when the ‘customers’ are back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:

kafka said:

Scoham said:
    Wherever he is, I hope it pisses down
    So the season closes down for 10 weeks and doughboy goes on holiday when the ‘customers’ are back.
    Having a right old time he is too. ;)
    Apart from the height, looks just like him.
  • Options
    Maybe the burger flipper had fled the country in fear of the fact that both managers have had difficulties at an outlet of said product and giving them unsold fast foodstuff may evoke distant memories at their post match chat. Assuming they are on speaking terms by then...
  • Options
    I really don't get the crisps idea or the point. I feel it's a bit embarrassing tbh. Can't wait for protest though.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Addickted said:

cs1986 said:

I really don't get the crisps idea or the point. I feel it's a bit embarrassing tbh. Can't wait for protest though.

Do you know what your protesting about?

No pal not a clue at all. I am mindless and bit thick
    Join the cloob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Hope everyone remembers - when chanting or chewing on crisps - that those who deserve our anger today have not even got the Cajones to appear at The Valley on a day that protests are planned. Let's make it clear to all CAFC staff we come into contact with today, that we are protesting in their name, for their deserved bonus payments.
  • Options

Please can all the boycotters turn up today and voice your displeasure.
    It may not achieve anything, but at the very least we'll all feel a bit better and it will get media coverage.

Would love to make it today but unfortunately I am currently sitting in A&E waiting to go down for surgery on my kidneys but good luck.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

• Options
    cafckev said:

It may not achieve anything, but at the very least we'll all feel a bit better and it will get media coverage.

Would love to make it today but unfortunately I am currently sitting in A&E waiting to go down for surgery on my kidneys but good luck.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Christ alive!
    No crisps for you anyway in that case.
    My best wishes to you fella.
    SoundAsa£
  • Options
    cafckev said:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Good luck mate
  • Options
    He is away for 10 days I was told.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Scoham said:
    I really find this quite astounding. He's one of the most senior members of staff left at CAFC and he takes a holiday during the season ( I know a precedent has previously been set) It's like a teacher taking time off during term time
    Could you imagine Peter Varney either considering such a thing for himself let alone allowing any of his front line staff to ’skip off’ .....unless there were extenuating circumstances.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    cs1986 said:

I agree on the face of it, it may look a bit naff but don’t be too hasty to ridicule it as it’s quite clever and subtle when you think about it.
    Do you not like crisps then?
  • Options
    Have a Golden Wonderful protest guys. I'd really like to be there (free crisps? What more could one want?)

If the protests continue at the Wycombe game then I'll be there to add my support. I shall, however, be boycotting the Checkatrade game against Wimbledon.