Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22/8/18: CARD CALLS FLEETWOOD PROTEST IN SOLIDARITY WITH CHARLTON STAFF

Comments

• Options

They were 'protection' directed to the car park from the Directors lounge ---- let's not go back there last time a thread on here did 11 people ended up visiting Eltham plod and two had nice trips to Bromley Court (not the hotel)-----Burger Boy didn't do all that shit slinging himself.

RDs ego has no morals and he employees people who follow his example

Protest if you want against RD but I can't support it to support the staff reporter above

Security? Fuckem
    Ha ha ha tony will have a story being doctored as I write your goin daaarn son
  • Options

Well done CARD - not.

We are now in a situation where the fortunes of the club are in freefall. No shock there.

Now, I hate Millwall as much as most Charlton fans but have to say that if they were in our position they would have got it sorted by now, either by fair means or foul. In my opinion CARD's actions have just made matters worse.

All CARD's pathetic efforts have done is to tweak the tiger's tail so that Roland is so pissed off he is not going to sell and, I fear, is prepared to let the club fall into the abyss. Relegation is a real possibility and then who knows?

Trouble is that Charlton is such a small part of Roland's portfolio he can afford to let us die out of spite - and is likely to do so.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid.

Maybe time to step up the campaign so that Roland is either ENCOURAGED to sell or, alternatively, to build some bridges before it is too late.

Either way, make no mistake, Charlton's very survival is at stake.

Of course, we could order some more plastic piggies to REALLY show Roland who is boss!

You could at least come up with a more original name , Colin .
  • Options

I have always supported CARD/ROT in getting this idiot out, although I continue to attend games and have a season ticket, this is mainly because its the only chance I get to spend time with my son plus other family and friends, plus I have always supported the team not the owner or his pasty Richard Murray. However RD's actions since then failed Promotion Bid, especially after the staff payment/bonus problems that have become known over the past 24 hours.

I do feel the time has come to get nasty, the EFL & FA are clearly more interested in themselves and not the club's they supposedly represent. Therefore on Saturday I feel fans should go out of their way to make sure the game is disrupted in every way possible, whether its pitch invasions, whistle(s), or every fan takes a handful of drawing pins into the ground and throw them on the pitch.

Hopefully this will get the game abandoned, causing the EFL & the FA to sit up and take notice, all the press especially the media (Sky Sports/BBC Sport/BT Sport & ITV Sport have shown little interest in our plight), and more importantly causing Duchatelet and Murray problems.......which they fully deserve.

I will probably that flack from fellow lifers on here, but I am a 63 year old Grandfather who wants to take my 16 month your old Grandson to the Valley, something I feel will not happen if the club continues in its down wood spiral.

I fear for my club, and we need these idiots out.

Drawing pins? Must be the silliest idea

There u go always one, try getting thousands of them off the pitch, referee cannot be sure tgeybhavd all geen removed, game off as concerns for player safety, oh but its silly so let's forget it, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but obviously unless the suit u there silly.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I have always supported CARD/ROT in getting this idiot out, although I continue to attend games and have a season ticket, this is mainly because its the only chance I get to spend time with my son plus other family and friends, plus I have always supported the team not the owner or his pasty Richard Murray. However RD's actions since then failed Promotion Bid, especially after the staff payment/bonus problems that have become known over the past 24 hours.

I do feel the time has come to get nasty, the EFL & FA are clearly more interested in themselves and not the club's they supposedly represent. Therefore on Saturday I feel fans should go out of their way to make sure the game is disrupted in every way possible, whether its pitch invasions, whistle(s), or every fan takes a handful of drawing pins into the ground and throw them on the pitch.

Hopefully this will get the game abandoned, causing the EFL & the FA to sit up and take notice, all the press especially the media (Sky Sports/BBC Sport/BT Sport & ITV Sport have shown little interest in our plight), and more importantly causing Duchatelet and Murray problems.......which they fully deserve.

I will probably that flack from fellow lifers on here, but I am a 63 year old Grandfather who wants to take my 16 month your old Grandson to the Valley, something I feel will not happen if the club continues in its down wood spiral.

Drawing pins? Must be the silliest idea

There u go always one, try getting thousands of them off the pitch, referee cannot be sure tgeybhavd all geen removed, game off as concerns for player safety, oh but its silly so let's forget it, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but obviously unless the suit u there silly.
    Throwing a drawing pin from the top of the Upper North could cause damage if it hits someone, so yes it is a silly idea
  • Options
    fecking hell some one better tell Tom from Eltham thats a joke or armed police will be in the ground saturday ----PitchPR are already splicing the "evidence" together.
  • Options

What about a sit-in at full time. Everybody refuses to move from there seat for a good hour at least and then the club will be forced to pay out overtime to all stewards and staff in the ground.

I think a sit in is a great idea.
    Cameras will still be there

Sing we want Roland out for an hour after the game
  • Options

What about a sit-in at full time. Everybody refuses to move from there seat for a good hour at least and then the club will be forced to pay out overtime to all stewards and staff in the ground.

How about everyone plays cockroach tombola outside the ground.

Roll up roll up, every ticket (50p per ticket) gets you four cockroaches in a suitably environmentally friendly container. To take home.

Don’t lose them at the end of the game. Be terrribly unfortunate for the poor fellas and lasses responsible for flipping burgers inside the ground that would.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mentioned this to a couple of lifers at Shrewsbury at home.
    1 hours no good though.
  • Options
    iainment said:

RedChaser said:

iainment said:

Wilma said:

Lurker said:

I'm sure there's a balance between getting people interested and the club out of he loop, but what should someone who's not bought a ST do? Turn up for 45 minutes and go home?

Are there staff with the appetite to get the game postponed? To get larger numbers there, the boycotters need to turn up, and I doubt they will to just go home at 3pm.

I've previously attended protest activities and then gone back home again. It's not a nice feeling to walk away before the match but sometimes it has to be done.
    Maybe us who are not going in could meet for a drink and a chat?
    Rose of Denmark anyone?
    Good use of the question mark Iain :wink: .
    Grow up.
    Where's your sense of humour? Lighten up, anyway I'm probably old enough to be your Dad!
  • Options
    A sit in is a great idea as long as you can get enough fans to do it. The extra cost involved makes it worth it. The socks idea is great too as they are easy to smuggle in and if thrown will reach the pitch. Needs to be staggered throwing though to cause maximum disruption. If enough people bought West Stand tickets then occupying the Directors Box at half time is surely achievable if done in large enough numbers.
  • Options

fecking hell some one better tell Tom from Eltham thats a joke or armed police will be in the ground saturday ----PitchPR are already splicing the "evidence" together.

OF COURSE IT'S A JOKE TOM
  • Options

OF COURSE IT'S A JOKE TOM
    Got visions of the parasites in the club all running around in circles ... ‘OMG what are the vinegar pissers going to do this time!!!’

I can see them spending more money sorting this out than they would have done if they paid the bonuses.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

The bonkers thing is , the club are bound to go over the top in increased police numbers and security, Roland will wish he’d paid his staff what they were due, rather than forking our for all this crap

How this fella got so rich, is beyond me!

Can’t manage to remember how to make text bold in a quote ‘forking out for all this crap’, sounds like a joke call for a fans dirty protest.

A poo for a poo if you like.
  • Options
    so far then its fire arms ---or throwing socks on the pitch---or a sit in with tea and buns---or a mass pitch invassion---or s sing song in the car park---or a boycott
  • Options
    You forgot the cockroaches, @Goonerhater !

I must have missed your suggestion - can you give me a link please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

so far then its fire arms ---or throwing socks on the pitch---or a sit in with tea and buns---or a mass pitch invassion---or s sing song in the car park---or a boycott

Which is why mate he will win and drag us down as far as he can

Personally with the players to come back I don’t think we will be at the wrong end of the table

But I really do want this Belgian cnut to go now
  • Options
    I’ve not seen anyone suggest anyone organised a mass taking flame retardant material, kerosene and setting fire to their arms on queue as a protest idea.

Like it though. The Charlton fire arms protest.
  • Options
    dont mention flames and fire chief it gets Toms from Eltham trousers tightening
  • Options
    Don’t remember him mentioning he was physically excited by the thought of fire bless him.

Good job this is all light hearted banter, wouldn’t want him to explode his pants lol.
  • Options

A sit in is a great idea as long as you can get enough fans to do it. The extra cost involved makes it worth it. The socks idea is great too as they are easy to smuggle in and if thrown will reach the pitch. Needs to be staggered throwing though to cause maximum disruption. If enough people bought West Stand tickets then occupying the Directors Box at half time is surely achievable if done in large enough numbers.

A sit in

Come on ffs

Direct action is needed not sitting down with a flask and a sandwich
    Your not going to get 50 on the pitch though, quite a few would be thinking I'll go on if a dozen go on.
    And a lot would be waiting for others to go on before they do, tops up me,you bert and Bob go on and no one else.
  • Options
    I'm still boycotting so had already arranged a break away for family reasons...I would have loved to have been able to come support any kind of protest against the vermin in control of our club...yes we need him out pronto...so I'm here just to say a great big thank you to everyone who can/will and genuinely can't make it...we are all CAFC family let's support that family and fucking rid us of the odious old scroatbag,well done all involved...GIVE HIM HELL

Cmon U Addicks...!!!
  • Options
    Best of luck with whatever gets arranged!.
  • Options

Very good. Easy to get in and will be considered dangerous enough for the players to cause a problem.