Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22/8/18: CARD CALLS FLEETWOOD PROTEST IN SOLIDARITY WITH CHARLTON STAFF

Comments

• Options
    I've got a dress you can borrow. Should fit. Tho i dont have any mini skirts.

• Options
    I'm coming along dressed as Murray, any misdemeanors will be down to him.
  • Options
    The Car Park where members of staff turned goons on a young fan who was protesting ------- but where we the fans are now being asked to show our support for staff members now having grief with the Belgium twonk??????

It's a no from me ----and Tom from Eltham that means the petrol cans are still in retired
  • Options
    I hope there is a huge turnout for this demo. We have been treated with contempt by Roland and by Murray, and also I believe by Murphy and his motley crew.
  • Options
    Apologies if it’s been posted here or elsewhere and I’ve missed it but has it been stated which members of Charlton's staff have been denied their promised bonuses ? Is it employees fans would have no issues with giving support to or is it employees that fans might not be so sympathetic about ? It might be a bit embarassing if the protest was about getting a bonus for somebody whose role was to successfully bring about something for the regime which fans don’t like.
  • Options
    I'll be there. Another MASSIVE line crossed by Roland.
  • Options

The Car Park where members of staff turned goons on a young fan who was protesting ------- but where we the fans are now being asked to show our support for staff members now having grief with the Belgium twonk??????

It's a no from me ----and Tom from Eltham that means the petrol cans are still in retired

on the pitch mate do it for the youth teams breakie and water the tight fisted old belgian scroat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

behave. How is this any of the Australians fault?

The Aussies have got nothing to do with this, but a lot to do with the fact that there have been no protests for ages, and Roland still owns Charlton.
  • Options
    Surely just a threat of a pitch invasion will cost the old coont more dough in policing won't it?
  • Options
    iainment said:

Lurker said:

I'm sure there's a balance between getting people interested and the club out of he loop, but what should someone who's not bought a ST do? Turn up for 45 minutes and go home?

Are there staff with the appetite to get the game postponed? To get larger numbers there, the boycotters need to turn up, and I doubt they will to just go home at 3pm.

Buy a ticket, watch the game and carry on the protests inside the ground as i'm sure they will.
    I've attended for protests and giving out programmes and then gone on somewhere else. As I'm sure other boycotters have. Will do again on Saturday.
    Not even a free ticket will get me in the Valley until Duchatelet is gone.

Fair enough but i'd rather be inside making my feelings known.
  • Options
    I'll be there. They'll turn the PA system up to deafening levels again inside the stadium - last time they were practically blowing the speakers it was so loud
  • Options
    My son and I will definitely be there.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Wilma said:

Lurker said:

I'm sure there's a balance between getting people interested and the club out of he loop, but what should someone who's not bought a ST do? Turn up for 45 minutes and go home?

Are there staff with the appetite to get the game postponed? To get larger numbers there, the boycotters need to turn up, and I doubt they will to just go home at 3pm.

I've previously attended protest activities and then gone back home again. It's not a nice feeling to walk away before the match but sometimes it has to be done.
    Maybe us who are not going in could meet for a drink and a chat?
    Rose of Denmark anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    issue with an inground protest is everyone has to pay to get in which then covers the cost of the security.
  • Options

the best way to do this is to allow the game to start and more than 50 go on the pitch and get the game abandoned

50 - that’s a big ask, don’t think you will get the entire east stand to do it.
    50? That will just about empty the east stand!

• Options

Were these 'goons' matchday staff and not permanent employees?
  • Options
  • Options
    They were 'protection' directed to the car park from the Directors lounge ---- let's not go back there last time a thread on here did 11 people ended up visiting Eltham plod and two had nice trips to Bromley Court (not the hotel)-----Burger Boy didn't do all that shit slinging himself.

RDs ego has no morals and he employees people who follow his example

Protest if you want against RD but I can't support it to support the staff reporter above