Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Out Today Press Release 23 Aug 2018

Comments

• Options
    Well done & thanks to all.

Is this a main stream Belgian newspaper and if not I presume some clever person will look into it ?
  • Options
    Great work, well done the Rotters Club.
  • Options

Is this a main stream Belgian newspaper and if not I presume some clever person will look into it ?

I'm reliably told it is.

I'm also reliably told our owner rang said newspaper as he wasn't happy.

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.
    I so hope that is true.

Hope he doesn’t find a way to get back at the journalist ... that would be very much in line with his vindictive attitude.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018

I'm reliably told it is.

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.
    Indeed, I was told by the journo who wrote this piece, that Duchâtelet was on the phone to the newspaper owner this morning, to rant at him for publishing the article.

Wonderful :smiley:
  • Options
    N01R4M said:

I'm reliably told it is.

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.
    Maybe the penny has finally dropped for Roland that these "sheep" he has so frequently dismissed are more like ROTweilers, and that he is in serious risk of losing face in front of his sycophants and cronies.

Life, as they say, could be about to get interesting.

Well done to all those in every group who are doing their bit to pull the lion's tail.
    Don’t say that ... you’ll get @Big_Bad_World going :wink:
  • Options
    Most of the article is behind a paywall but it starts...

Roland Duchâtelet: 'People earn too little in this country'
    Erik Raspoet and Michel Vandersmissen
    28/08/18 at 16:17 - Updated at 16:17

Some ideals within Islam must be on the list of dangerous sects. Generals have no vision. And no, his adventure in the football world was not a great success. Entrepreneur Roland Duchâtelet does not shy away from making a big statement more or less. 'Teaching a heavy profession? A disgrace.'

A few days ago entrepreneur Roland Duchâtelet was once again in the British newspapers, from the tabloid The Sun to the institute The Times. It was already bumblebees at his London football club, Charlton Athletic. What turned out? The youth players will no longer receive bottled water due to savings.
  • Options
    Well done ROT
  • Options
    Great work ROTters...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Puts a real smile on my face to read all this and not much about Charlton does that these days.
    Absolutely gutted to have not been out there helping.
  • Options
    Fantastic work by ROT.

I'm going to try and take a proper look at that Knack article. It's a lengthy interview...
  • Options

Fabulous effort ROTters!
    I'm going to have to find some goat sitters as I so want to join in the protests!!!!

Sounds fun
    How much do you pay??
    I wouldn't. You'd have use of the guest cottage.
    Oh & you'd have to keep my husband happy.

;-D
    I could take him down the pub (and leave him there).
  • Options

I'm reliably told it is.

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.
    Indeed, I was told by the journo who wrote this piece, that Duchâtelet was on the phone to the newspaper owner this morning, to rant at him for publishing the article.

Sounds like a bit of a own goal.
  • Options
    I see Prague's mentioned October 12th/13th. Can we have dates for any other campaigning weekends, please? I'm definitely up for one visit, maybe two.
  • Options
    He's not in a hurry to sell the club. He doesn't think migrants add economic value. His employees do not complain about their pay.

Unbe-fucking-lievable
  • Options
    @Chizz I just started a thread on this (Roland spouting off again) - v grateful if you could copy the above onto that one too as people need to read this crap.