Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you’d ban if you could........

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry they're often changed still...
  • Options

Betting firm adverts on TV. Not only are they dangerous given the level of gambling addiction going on in the country, there's millions of them every ad break and they're uniformly shit. I never thought I'd live to see a day where Ray Winstone's stupid fat fuck floating head wasn't the most annoying betting advert I'd see over halftime, and that's just a soul-destroying state of affairs.

They also need to tackle gambling adverts on mobile phone apps. One of the free games I play regularly has adverts for gambling that 1. Are clearly designed to entice children and 2. Consist of persuasion tactics that I know are definitely banned on TV etc.
  • Options
    2nd Rate buffoon referees at The Valley!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Horses.
    I don’t trust them. Their shoes are permanent. Who makes that kind of a commitment to a shoe?

Roland.
    He will ducktape it up for life.
  • Options

2nd Rate buffoon referees at The Valley!

2nd rate would be an improvement.
  • Options
    People saying and writing illiterate twaddle like “Could of” “Should of” and “Train Station” instead of “Should’ve” “Could have” or “Railway Station” (or even just “Station”). There are plenty more language atrocities out there but these ones come to mind instantly.
  • Options
    Scousers on campsites.....topical as of right now.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Scousers full stop
  • Options
    clb74 said:

TEL said:

Scousers full stop
    Calm down.. calm down...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some posters on this forum.
  • Options
    People who wear backpacks at gigs.
  • Options
    Short corners
  • Options
    clb74 said:

TEL said:

Scousers full stop
    Campsites full stop.
  • Options

clb74 said:

TEL said:

Scousers full stop
    Campsites full stop.
    What's wrong with camping?
  • Options

clb74 said:

TEL said:

Scousers full stop
    Campsites full stop.
    What's wrong with camping?
    No , he’s homophobic
  • Options
    Fireworks other than displays or as a compromise have them only let off on 5th November and that’s it, special mention to the cunts that let them off at ridiculous times they deserve castration with a rusty spoon, currently on the 4th straight night of the dog shaking from being scared stiff.
  • Options
    Any adult that does get excited by letting them off after 10.30pm need to get a life/go down the pub for a pint/get laid
  • Options

Fireworks other than displays or as a compromise have them only let off on 5th November and that’s it, special mention to the cunts that let them off at ridiculous times they deserve castration with a rusty spoon, currently on the 4th straight night of the dog shaking from being scared stiff.

Totally agree with you. It should be 5th Nov. only, I would like to see a ban on them any other time. Maybe New Year is OK as they don't start till midnight and go on very long.
  • Options
    Foxes, beards, earrings and tattoos, a Fox with a beard , earrings and tattoos would really freak me out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer playing injured players
  • Options
    Australians
  • Options
    People who record half of a concert so they can post it online. No one cares about your crappy footage on Snapchat so put the phone away and stop degrading the experience for others.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Peter Hain

Has anyone ever seen that miserable sod smile.
  • Options

People who record half of a concert so they can post it online. No one cares about your crappy footage on Snapchat so put the phone away and stop degrading the experience for others.

This also valid with firework displays my fb and instagram feed is full of firework videos I just don’t get it
  • Options

So, I have just travelled from central London to Heathrow on the tube. For the duration of the journey, I had to put up with the awful, cacophonous tinny sounds of personal audio equipment blasting out rubbish disguised as music!! Shouldn’t be allowed; it’s selfish, rude and smacks of narcissism; e.g. look at me, I can play shit sounds really loud just to annoy you! (Depeche Mode, Manchester Orchestra and Editors excused).

If you had your way, what would you ban? For starters, mine are:

- As above, personal audio equipment on public transport.

- The consumption of noisy foodstuffs, including drinks, in Cinemas!! Popcorn, nachos, slurpy drink sounds with straws!! Ban the lot. Why are you going to the cinema and porking out like it’s your last supper anyway!! No, we don’t want to hear you crunch your way through popcorn and the like, and then slurp your diet beverage (as some sort of appeasement to balance the crap you’ve just eaten) through a straw! Just stop it. It’s not funny or clever and ruins the enjoyment of the healthy at the cinema! Haribo and strawless drinking vessels only!

Over to you..........

Wow I thought only people in China/third world countries did this.....
  • Options
    My missus watching Christmas films for the next 2 months
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Riviera said:

Peter Hain

Has anyone ever seen that miserable sod smile.
    I have never met Chirpy, but judging by his posts, probably not... :wink:
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Once she turns Scrooge on she'll see two of you in the same room.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Once she turns Scrooge on she'll see two of you in the same room.
    F#cking home alone on the Tele I don't think we've watched that one for 9 months