Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• Warwickshire 16-0. No early breakthrough.
  • 70-0

Match drawn.
  • Looks like a decent wicket at Canterbury at last.
  • Looks like a decent wicket at Canterbury at last.
    One extreme to the other! From struggling to get 200 to getting nearly 600 with ease
  • To be fair I expect the pitch to take spin on the 56th day
  • Well that was a waste of a day. Terrible pitch. Nothing in for bowlers. Why cant we ever seem to get a decent pitch at Canterbury. Its either a struggle to get 150 or 600 is a poor score. 
  • redman said:
    Well that was a waste of a day. Terrible pitch. Nothing in for bowlers. Why cant we ever seem to get a decent pitch at Canterbury. Its either a struggle to get 150 or 600 is a poor score. 
    If a few hours of overnight rain would help, just let me know.....
  • redman said:
    Well that was a waste of a day. Terrible pitch. Nothing in for bowlers. Why cant we ever seem to get a decent pitch at Canterbury. Its either a struggle to get 150 or 600 is a poor score. 
    If a few hours of overnight rain would help, just let me know.....
    We need some of the Foxes from paulie's thread to attack the pitch overnight
  • Warks teetering on the brink at 193-0

Just the 20 wickets to get for victory
  • 222-1 Rhodes out for 109, the collapse starts here!
  • Sponsored links:

• it's happening
  • redman said:
    You cant say that's a terrible pitch - a terrible pitch is one where you get your ankle broken with and your head taken off with two balls which land in the same spot., and the game is over in two days.   Its a good pitch , unfortunately really good for the batters. Hopefully it will turn later to make it a bot more interesting ............
  • From an entertainment point of view it was terrible. Be surprised if it starts to turn. 
  • edited July 2019
    222-1 Rhodes out for 109, the collapse starts here!
    The collapse continues!

233-2

They're worried, I tell you, worried!

EDIT: Old man Stevo got the wicket.
  • Scoreboard pressure now.

They still need 191 to make us bat again.
  • Gone past 110 overs so didn't get any bowling points which is a bit disappointing
  • 312-2 at tea. Looks like we won't even get a bowling bonus point. Still Notts are going to lose again so we increase the likelihood of another season in Div 1.
  • Sam Billings back in the nets. A great recovery considering how long Cullen and Igor were out for

• Nervous 240s claim Sibley for the second time in his career
  • Sponsored links:

• DBD picks a wicket, Duane Dibley throwing his wicket away for 244.

Warks 457-6, still 128 runs behind.
  • Notts and Hampshire both sliding to massive defeats to Essex and Somerset, Surrey heading for yet another draw
  • Surrey will win that one I reckon
  • Leuth said:
    Surrey will win that one I reckon
    3 wickets in 5 balls leaves them 157-5
  • Looks like we won't even get a first innings lead.
  • Looks like we won't even get a first innings lead.
    Still 50 behind but we batted for 144 overs but have already been in the field for 209 overs
  • Good game this. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Leuth said:
    Surrey will win that one I reckon
    3 wickets in 5 balls leaves them 157-5
    I now make it 5 wickets for just 6 runs .....
  • See we've used 9 bowlers. On Surrey pathetic effort this season when you look at the money spent. Arrogant posh tossers.
  • I bet there's a few people asleep at Canterbury.