Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• If you feel ecstatic with Kent United Nations beating Surrey 'B' , then go for it.
    Oh deary me. 
  • Being a bit serious now, but I looked at Sussex's T20 bowling attack, and thought, wow, its International quality...
    Archer,Jordan,Tymal Mills,Wiese,Rashid Khan,Briggs
  • You can only beat the team in front of you under the conditions you’re given. 
  • Who gives who gives a fuck we just kicked your arse
  • Lol , the Man City of cricket just got their arses kicked, and Pres is blubbering, that’s why everyone fucking hates Slurrey 😂😂😂

Good luck. Hope Sussex, anybody, gives your good foreign asses a good kicking.

• Just  sell the club and FUCK OFF 
    Real estate in Kennington is pretty valuable. Maybe best for Surrey in the long run.
  • Sponsored links:

Sorry. 
    For you I mean, as I really wanted a result today to cheer me up. 
    Sending you a cwtch. 
    Only you mind. 
  • Then along with Burns,Roy,Curran all with England.

Roy and Curran were born where? It wasn’t Banstead 
    Sorry. 
    Sending you a cwtch. 
    Only you mind. 
    Love you too  xx
    Sorry. 
    Sending you a cwtch. 
    Only you mind. 
    Hands off ! 

He's MY Surrey toyboy ! 

Colin Cowdrey was born in Madras and Mike Denness was born in Lanarkshire.

Your next point is?
  • Lol , the Man City of cricket just got their arses kicked, and Pres is blubbering, that’s why everyone fucking hates Slurrey 😂😂😂

That's really not a very fair comparison. Man City would never have a record of winning 4 games out of 25 in all competitions.

Ouch, that hurt.
    Sorry. 
    Sending you a cwtch. 
    Only you mind. 
    Hands off ! 

He's MY Surrey toyboy ! 
    Love you to Jean. 
    Bin a long time since I've been called a toyboy  xxx

That's really not a very fair comparison. Man City would never have a record of winning 4 games out of 25 in all competitions.
    4 ????

Is it really that many ?

:smiley:

Colin Cowdrey was born in Madras and Mike Denness was born in Lanarkshire.

Your next point is?
    That players come from all over the world to play cricket in England. Long gone are the days where counties played with 11 from their home county. Although im not sure why you asked that question as you were the one that started going on about 4 players from there, 5 from here. Who cares where players are from, it’s 2019!!!!! Kent were the better team tonight and the only two batsmen who got into double figures are from Australia and Afghanistan. Lucky it wasn’t a Surrey local boys 11 v Kent local boys 11 because the quality wouldn’t have been so good
  • Sponsored links:

Sorry. 
    Sending you a cwtch. 
    Only you mind. 
    Hands off ! 

He's MY Surrey toyboy ! 
    Sorry, it’s just a cwtch, honest ;-)
  • Surrey fans coming on to the Kent thread is like those Millwall fans who post on Charlton Life  ;)
    And, of course, Kent fans don't come onto the Surrey thread?
  • Surrey fans coming on to the Kent thread is like those Millwall fans who post on Charlton Life  ;)
    I honestly have no answer to that.
    I only post on it to try and spur it into life. Just had a look and it's languishing back on page 4
  • edited July 2019
    Surrey fans coming on to the Kent thread is like those Millwall fans who post on Charlton Life  ;)
    Now I KNOW you're taking the p*ss !

There really IS a Surrey thread ????

** Just checked & it's true.

Halfway down page 4 ....

*** Lol ! Both posted at almost the same time, KAF .
    Not anymore we're fed up with gloating.
    Surrey fans don't even go on the Surrey thread - 3 pages worth in 3 months and a lot of those comments from us. To be fair it must be hard when a team has no prospect whatsoever of winning a game let alone a competition.

Not anymore we're fed up with gloating.
    Surrey fans don't even go on the Surrey thread - 3 pages worth in 3 months and a lot of those comments from us. To be fair it must be hard when a team has no prospect whatsoever of winning a game let alone a competition.

That's harsh, AA.

But I like it !
  • What a fantastic knock from nabi. Can we play surrey every week !???? What a time to be a Kent fan ! Enjoy it folks