Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• Come on Surrey. 

I can say that now the flag button has been removed. 
    Piss off! B)
  • One ball then it rains again
  • I'm here
    Frustrated 
  • 7 over a side now
  • Starting a 7 overs-per-side match with a maiden over is just... rude
  • Chizz said:
    Starting a 7 overs-per-side match with a maiden over is just... rude
    Shut up.
    Now that's rude. 
  • Finch against Kent
  • Anyone got a hearing aid and glasses for the umpire?
  • Sponsored links:

• Surrey.      54/4              from 7 overs
  • 55 needed off 7 overs.

8 an over effectively.

• I heard the snick from here!   Kent win all day long.  Get our money back on the tickets too as only 14 overs in total.  Win, win, win!!
  • Quality bowling performance, but then our attack is lethal. It took someone World Class like Finch to get some decent runs
  • Very very difficult batting conditions. I'd rather be chasing and kent defo in the driving seat but I wouldn't write surrey off just yet.
  • supaclive said:
    I heard the snick from here!   Kent win all day long.  Get our money back on the tickets too as only 14 overs in total.  Win, win, win!!
    Sick videnced on the tv, although it was v loud so don;t know how the umpire missed it. I was due to go but am not well. The other half making the most of it with the group we were going with, mostly in the bar!
  • edited July 2019
    How did we get away with three bowlers bowling two overs each? We’ve only used four bowlers, not five. I thought it was 2x2 and 1x3?
  • How did we get away with three bowlers bowling two overs each? We’ve only used four bowlers, not five. I thought it was 2x2 and 1x3?
    They said that originally but then changed it to what actually happened
  • NABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • Nabi is hitting even harder than Tom Curran did. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Nabi just slaughtered them!
  • Kent are really getting their recruitment right
  • DBD did us a favour getting out!
  • 43 off 12 balls
  • Very odd that Clarke bowled given he has basically been used as a batsman in t20 this year and he hasn't bowled in the last few games.

That over turned the match. Well actually the toss did. Commentators said whoever wins the toss wins the match. Not wrong.
  • Kent are really getting their recruitment right

you just need to get a couple more overseas players and you could field a full 11.

• Despite Nabi being stumped first ball tonight, I believe that he may prove to be one of our best overseas signings for T20. He gives us balance and with the possibility of Denly coming back to strengthen the batting further (should he not make the Ashes team) we have every chance of going all the way. That also assumes that Billings doesn't return soon.
    I've changed my mind. We don't need Denly.
  • Easily the best Nabi
  • Easy.....easy.....easy!!!!! :D