Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Tua injury record is a problem, and depends on how he comes back from the current one. 

thankfully I can have a draft where I’m concerned the Broncos are going to get a QB, and can relax now, and see who they get at 15 to support Lock
  • Options
    Elway may finally have drafted a decent QB for once. 

As for Tua, if he's healthy, he's number one for me. He obviously won't be, but I'd take him over Burrow - which is one of the many reasons I'm not a NFL GM. 
  • Options
    I dont think Tua is very confident in his return to full fitness which is why he has gone straight to draft.

• Options
    49ers......I have never seen a team move so fast all over the field, they are like greased lightning from start to finish.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1219805255753437189?s=19

Ian Rapoport on Twitter:

The #Jaguars plan to hire former #Redskins coach Jay Gruden as their next offensive coordinator, sources tell me and Tom Pelissero. Deal isn’t done, but the Jaguars are close to adding a very talented OC with a great pedigree in the role.

-----------

Delighted if this happens. Can really make an offense work.
  • Options
    Yeh, good move that - but can he reignite Minshew Mania?
  • Options
    Chiefs 8/11, 49ers 11/10 .. 49ers for me
  • Options
    Reignite? 

The flame burns eternal, my friend.

• Options
    No need - Foles, Minshew and two 1st rounders for Cousins coming in.

Nailed on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Crazy stat of the day... the Chiefs defense gave up less points than the 49'ers this season and the 49'ers offense scored more points than KC did.
  • Options
    So.... who do you think will win tonight? Looking for some betting ideas. 
  • Options
    I think Chiefs will edge it
  • Options
    Gotta say the 49ers. Want Kansas but think they’ll melt under the pressure for some reason. 

Would like to see Reid further cement his status as a legend of the game.
  • Options
    Should be a close exciting game. I like the 49ers just as i think they are the better overall team. If they can keep Mahomes reasonably quiet (admittedly a biggish if) I fancy them to edge it. I'll go 31-28 SF.
  • Options
    Lots of friends in KC and get to work out there once a year, a fantastic city, my lad is a huge Chiefs fan so want them to win tonight for him, he is pacing about nervously waiting for the game.
  • Options
    Honestly don’t care who wins. Just want an exciting game after the dreadful snooze fest of last year.
  • Options
    First got into the NFL as an interest through a friend in the early 90s. I was a  big fan of Joe Montana at San Francisco and so when he moved from the 49ers to the Chiefs I followed. When he retired I remained a Chief. Finally got to see them live when they came to London. 

I will not be able to enjoy the game tonight. I'll be suffering every step of the way.

More than anything I hope we win it for coach Reid.
  • Options
    Rooting for the relatively unsung Jimmy G and the 49ers tonight
  • Options
    Don’t know why, on paper think the Chiefs are better but really fancy the 49ers here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love that new score graphic!
  • Options
    Going for 20-17 To the 49ers. 

Hope Chiefs won though. 
  • Options

Win not won 
  • Options
    Just sat down for the first time since kick off.
    Can’t keep still, gonna need a new carpet tomorrow.
  • Options
    Only one team in it at the moment.  Not looking good for the Chiefs.
  • Options
    That could be it for the Chiefs
  • Options
    Normally don't call any game early but Chiefs have struggled to get anything going. San Fran have been the better team. They will just run the clock down now.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Gotta say the 49ers. Want Kansas but think they’ll melt under the pressure for some reason. 

Would like to see Reid further cement his status as a legend of the game.
    Looks like you called it, at least so far.
  • Options
    Although that is a cracking drive by the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Here come the Chiefs...