Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Fair play to Mahomes. Chiefs right back in it.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Don’t think there’s enough there to overturn the TD.
  • Options
    Although that is a cracking drive by the Chiefs.
    And another.  Is there time for the 49ers to come back?
  • Options
    KC lead 24-20 with 2:44 left.
  • Options
    I thought we were going to have another VAR controversy there for a mo
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I thought we were going to have another VAR controversy there for a mo
    my gut tells me he was millimetres short but var did it's job, there was definitely nothing there to overturn the on field decision
  • Options
    Oh my god
  • Options
    Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Pundits and commentary keep saying what a great game it’s been. One of the best Super Bowls ever etc

genuine question....has it?

i honestly don’t know.....I’ve just spent the last 3 hours feeling nauseous and not much else. It’s just a blur right now
  • Options
    Pundits and commentary keep saying what a great game it’s been. One of the best Super Bowls ever etc

i honestly don’t know.....I’ve just spent the last 3 hours feeling nauseous and not much else. It’s just a blur right now
    Same here. But who cares. We've won it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

the perception is probably improved by how bad last year was

it's certainly been one of the more remarkable 4th quarters though

• Options
    Well, that's another superbowl I've slept through. There's something about this game that just puts me to sleep. Hope you all enjoyed it. I think I'm going to give up trying. 
  • Options

I wouldn’t say so, definitely a great game but not one of the best.
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    The 9ers blew that. 10 points ahead with 8 minutes to go. Bad play calling and clock management. They had it sewn up and they blew it. 
  • Options
    Congratulations Chiefs. It’s been a long time coming.
  • Options
    As usual, fell asleep during half time and I missed the whole 3rd quarter but woke up at start of fourth. 

Good game. 

• Options
    Congratulations Chiefs fans 
  • Options
    as usual, swap the 1/4 backs, reverse the result .. Mahomes is the new magic kid on the block ((:>)
  • Options

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Went to Arrowhead earlier in the season to watch the Ravens @ Chiefs so was sort of rooting for the Chiefs, but it was a great game for a neutral.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Rob said:
    The 9ers blew that. 10 points ahead with 8 minutes to go. Bad play calling and clock management. They had it sewn up and they blew it. 
    It was kind of what I feared before the game.  The 49ers offence still has that slightly constipated look about it when it absolutely matters.  They take 8 minutes to plough the ball down the field, but the Chiefs can score quickly and often and 3 TDs in 6 minutes to finish the game didn't come as a surprise.

Anyway, congrats to the Chiefs.  50 years is a long time to wait
  • Options
    wore me out watching .. tooooo much hormonal excitement for early in the morning/late at night ((:>)
  • Options
    It was a superb game, 49ers D didnt really let up at the end, Bosa was in Mahomes face for basically 90% of his throws for those last few drives he was just too good at the end. He is basically the new Rodgers, just hopefully he wont be surrounded with the shit later in his prime Rodgers was.
  • Options
    I've just read that Shakira is Gerard Piqué's partner .. she is certainly a bonnie lass ((:>).. BUT can she play football ?

Embedded video
  • Options
    Jaguars have announced a second London home game.

This is a pisstake. In effect, this means 6 home games to 10 away, with zero home atmosphere at the two London games. We're about to see an acrimonious split from the city, as well as a poorer football team, and disgruntled local fans who have already had to endure 9 losing seasons out of the last 10.

Not really happy - despite having twice the opportunity, I don't think I can face going to Wembley next season.
  • Options
    London franchise within 5 years
  • Options
    London franchise within 5 years
    I genuinely don't know how I'll feel if it happens. We won't ever have true "fans" with other teams (in particular the Dolphins/Patriots/49ers) already having a significant London fan base. So will we get an actual "team" to support? I don't think so.
  • Options
    as usual, swap the 1/4 backs, reverse the result .. Mahomes is the new magic kid on the block ((:>)
    I’m not sure about the first statement. Shanahan played a huge part in blowing this game, just like he did with Atlanta. Maybe he does it differently if he had Mahomes, but he’s got form now for doing the wrong thing.