Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Women’s World Cup

Comments

• Great Scott 
    Superb move and a great dummy by White Lol.
  • God I love Jill Scott. There's no-one else like her in this tournament
  • God that was sloppy at first but lovely finish
  • Fortunate but go on girls
  • God I love Jill Scott. There's no-one else like her in this tournament
    A sort of loping antifootball midfield enforcer. A Pratley among Ceballoses
  • edited June 2019
    If Stokes is a better footballer than Greenwood then so am I
  • Too direct at the moment, got to get the ball out the Parris, she’s got the beating of their left back
  • Right side is good. Left side not so much.
  • Houghton and Bronze are a level above everyone else on the pitch in terms of footballing intelligence.
  • There ya go. Every time, their LB is gonna go down injured soon, she won’t fancy 90 mins of this
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    Sloppy passing by England.
    Attack them down their left.
    Bad miss by Parris.
  • edited June 2019
    As the red wine merges with a delightful dinner I am watching the English ladies v the female vikings and finding it quite enjoyable. My mind wanders into the crowd participation and then thinks what sign is made to indicate the ref or a player is a wanker? 
  • Too direct at the moment, got to get the ball out the Parris, she’s got the beating of their left back
    Shame she can't shoot.
  • Solidgone said:
    As the red wine merges with a delightful dinner I am watching the English ladies v the female vikings and finding it quite enjoyable. My mind wanders into the crowd participation and then thinks what sign is made to indicate the ref or a player is a wanker? 
    Not the four knuckle shuffle, presumably.
  • edited June 2019
    Leuth said:
    God I love Jill Scott. There's no-one else like her in this tournament
    I don't think that's quite right. She's an excellent passer of the ball and distributes the ball well under pressure. That ball she just played for Parris was the first well-measured ball we've played in about ten minutes. She's just also got the ability to clog anyone who moves within a foot of her if she feels like it. She can link up play and she can play the destroyer role. There's plenty of tidy passers in this World Cup but very few with the ability to break up play as well
  • Leuth said:
    God I love Jill Scott. There's no-one else like her in this tournament
    I don't think that's quite right. She's an excellent passer of the ball and distributes the ball well under pressure. That ball she just played for Parris was the first well-measured ball we've played in about ten minutes. She's just also got the ability to clog anyone who moves within a foot of her if she feels like it. She can link up play and she can play the destroyer role. There's plenty of tidy passers in this World Cup but very few with the ability to break up play as well
    I'm not saying she's a bad thing! We are certainly the better for her presence, even if she (often) has the touch of a tractor
  • Norway are pony
  • Norway are pony
    Physically imposing but lacking a cutting edge.
  • That was a good shot by White.
    Unlucky White,
    Bronze and Parris can kill them down that side. But we come down the left and Duggan's got no left foot.
  • Sponsored links:

Unlucky White,
    Bronze and Parris can kill them down that side. But we come down the left and Duggan's got no left foot.
    Where does she play for Barca?
  • Was that Les Reed sitting in front of beckham?
  • Given the absolute bullshit that's gone down in this tournament I am astonished Norway weren't given a penalty there. Obviously it wasn't one at all
  • Should genuinely not pass back to the keeper. Play for the clearance. 
  • Bardsley is worse than Dillon Phillips with her Feet.
  • Can someone tell Pearce that the penalties given have been direct hits to the hand not deflections off of a leg.
  • edited June 2019
    That was a good shot by White.
    And that was a great goal, finished by White.  Bronze and Parris are a great pairing on the right.
  • Norway haven't turned up...
  • What a ball from Bronze
  • What a ball from Bronze
    By far our best player for me.