Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    She needs counselling, and lots of it. Clear mental health and addiction issues.

If Ronnie Schwartz had done similar (and I know she's done it a few times now, so save the rage) then the number of people citing his personal problems would outweigh those condemning him.

That doesn't absolve her of culpability one bit. Just interesting to see how self-professed kind people can turn on a sixpence if it's someone they don't particularly like.

Just saying.
    And if Joe Bloggs down the road crashed his car twice while drunk but had mental health and addiction issues how lenient would the authorities be and how much public sympathy do you think they'd garner?
    I suppose it would depend on how much exposure it was given and the level of interest in the individual from others.
  • Options
    Whatever her problems the main issue is to protect the public. It keeps happening so how can it be ignored?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Women are always going to get lighter sentences/more chances, even more so when it's a woman with children. It's pointless discussing the rights and wrongs of that, it's just how the system works.
  • Options
    Surely if someone chooses to drive under the influence of anything, knowing what we know in this day and age, they're gonna have some sort of mental health and / or addiction issues?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Surely if someone chooses to drive under the influence of anything, knowing what we know in this day and age, they're gonna have some sort of mental health and / or addiction issues?
    Likely but not necessarily. Could just be selfish/stupid/lazy
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-58733613

No mention of drink / drugs here yet....
  • Options
    Must be out of hospital. 

Thank goodness no one was seriously injured or even killed, on any occasion where she has driven and shouldn't have.

It does seem that on various occasions, 'recollections vary' on how injured/affected she has been as a result of various incidents
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Not always. My dad (ex-firefighter) always said that the most dangerous drivers weren't necessarily the ones who got absolutely bladdered but actually the ones who were just far enough over the limit to be affected whilst still thinking they could "handle it."

The problem being that they/other people don't realise just how much they've actually been affected and they're the ones who end up with passengers etc whereas most sensible/sober people aren't going to climb into a car with someone who is "obviously" drunk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

From an earlier BBC report

A statement from Sussex Police said: "Police responded to reports of a single-vehicle collision on the B2135 near Partridge Green around 6.20am on Tuesday (September 28).

"A woman was arrested on suspicion of driving while above the legal limit for alcohol and drugs, and has been taken to hospital to be checked over.

Add to that driving whilst disqualified and with no insurance. As I said earlier I have zero sympathy 

• Options
    I just wish she had someone to tell her to live a normal life and start being a responsible person/mother...its obvious she has issues but it doesn't seem shes listening to anybody...the public will benefit from her going to prison as the roads near where she lives will be safer ..she or her family wont.

I genuinely fear that it's not going to end well for her.She needs a lot of tough love 
  • Options

A statement from Sussex Police said: "Police responded to reports of a single-vehicle collision on the B2135 near Partridge Green around 6.20am on Tuesday (September 28).

"A woman was arrested on suspicion of driving while above the legal limit for alcohol and drugs, and has been taken to hospital to be checked over.

Add to that driving whilst disqualified and with no insurance. As I said earlier I have zero sympathy 

I agree....but unless the BBC report is wrong, it appears that the 'suspicion' has not been followed up with a charge.
  • Options

I agree....but unless the BBC report is wrong, it appears that the 'suspicion' has not been followed up with a charge.
    Maybe that is to follow as takes longer?
  • Options
    Coincidentally just see a video shared by Merseyside police (I think), of bodycam footage of a lad being arrested for the killing a 10 year old girl while uti, then leaving the scene. There's also cctv of him in the pub before hand, and pacing up and down outside his house just afer it happened. 

• Options
    I get it if she has ongoing issues & she needs to deal with it and her true mates rally around her, but driving whilst pissed again……so glad she ain’t my daughter, disgusting individual.
  • Options
    Banned 6 times in 10 years says it all
  • Options
    Pleaded guilty to drink driving and other offences. Got to go to the Priory for rehab. Will be sentenced on 15th December.
  • Options
    Dozy bint. Surely she gets locked up for this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think she'll go to prison, sounds like she's needs rehab and therapy.

Her family (i assume it was her Mum) released a statement on social media saying she's been struggling with her mental health.
    Oh Yeah.....that old chestnut.

She needs locking up for a few years. A proper sentence & if she is suffering with her "mental health" then she can access treatment inside.
    Totally agree,fed up with her boat race plastered across the Sun every ten minutes,if she has mental problems,go to a doctor,dont drive while pissed and drugged up ,and disqualified.I hope she gets banged up but I doubt it,some dopey judge will listen to her bleeding heart story,about her disabled kid who was a million miles from her mind when she got behind that wheel.
  • Options
    So, who pays for her at The Priory?

Easy option, selfish cow.
  • Options
    Guarantee she dont get porridge,also guarantee another volume of her life story comes out and loads of gullible pricks buy it.
  • Options
    She needs counselling, and lots of it. Clear mental health and addiction issues.

If Ronnie Schwartz had done similar (and I know she's done it a few times now, so save the rage) then the number of people citing his personal problems would outweigh those condemning him.

That doesn't absolve her of culpability one bit. Just interesting to see how self-professed kind people can turn on a sixpence if it's someone they don't particularly like.

Just saying.
    And if Joe Bloggs down the road crashed his car twice while drunk but had mental health and addiction issues how lenient would the authorities be and how much public sympathy do you think they'd garner?
    They wouldn't but how many times should someone,  no matter who they are get redemption.  

Everyone knows that drug or drink driving is an offence.  So is driving uninsured or when banned. 

How would we a think if she had wiped out innocent people while on this bender ?

Practically no one, I think.
    Practically no one what?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Pleaded guilty to drink driving and other offences. Got to go to the Priory for rehab. Will be sentenced on 15th December.
    The bankruptcy seems to be going ok then ! Priory isnt cheap so not only does she think it's fine to persistently drive without a license or insurance whilst under the influence but is also ok to knock people for money but still be able to afford the Priory. 
  • Options
    Hate this woman with a passion.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    As well as the drug/drink addiction problem, there should be some sort of media and social media ban for the sake of her mental health (and ours!) and her family as it is her chaotic lifestyle and choices that are contributing - bad choices = drama = attention. I'm sure she has been given good advice but refuses to take it, so its almost like she needs to be made to.