Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Hate this woman with a passion.
    Unfortunately she is one of the original examples of the ever growing celebrity culture where people seem to earn their living on nothing other than bleating on to other people who seem fascinated by their pointless lives. She will no doubt be on god knows how many television shows and get another book deal ( a book she doesnt actually write as it will be a ghost writer) on the back of this latest shit storm. And there will be more than enough idiots ready to lap it up
    Totally agree,done nothing useful since flashing her tits in the Sun years ago.made a living out of garnering sympathy for her disabled son,who is conveniently at the back of her thoughts when she is off jet skiing and smashing up expensive Beamers while pissed .
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    She needs counselling, and lots of it. Clear mental health and addiction issues.

If Ronnie Schwartz had done similar (and I know she's done it a few times now, so save the rage) then the number of people citing his personal problems would outweigh those condemning him.

That doesn't absolve her of culpability one bit. Just interesting to see how self-professed kind people can turn on a sixpence if it's someone they don't particularly like.

Just saying.
    Everyone deserves a Second chance but 6 bans in 10 years is daft.  She has massive issues and her family should have intervened before now.
    put her in a prison where she can’t access drink and drugs so easily and try to rehabilitate her that way but the prison part HAS to happen.  
    Good luck with that!
    She should at least have problems accessing a pink Range Rover in there though hopefully?  :D
  • Options
    Talentless attention seeker whose life style has imploded. Things will never change for her until she accepts that she's yesterdays news and starts to live a more productive and quieter life. That will never happen because she compulsively seeks limelight and the opportunity to talk about herself. Sad in many ways but a royal pain in the arse nonetheless 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Don't think she'll go to prison, sounds like she's needs rehab and therapy.

Her family (i assume it was her Mum) released a statement on social media saying she's been struggling with her mental health.

Tony Adams got sent to prison for jumping into his car when well over the limit and crashing into a wall. He was having mental health problems and he has done fantastic work since helping others face up to their demons.

I hope Katie Price can get some loving Care and help but she and her PR team created the Jordan publicity craving persona and now she is just past her sell by date as there are younger woman taking over her mantle.  But if she had smashed her car into our families or friends then it's really no excuse that she was depressed; or any innocent person going about their business that get in the way as people unravel.

Having spent most of my adult life with a manic depressive or Bi polar( if you prefer)  twin personality, you still need discipline to not destroy yourself or others when you are overwhelmed with your own issues. Main reason I don't drink or do recreational drugs.

She should lose her licence for at least 5 years. If she had crashed into another car while being banned and maimed or killed someone she  could've got Ten years and out in 5 years so losing her licence will help her in her battle with drink and drugs.

I will always feel more sorry for the victims of drink and drugged drivers than the irresponsible drivers themselves. ( It called life and we all have to find a way to deal with the myriad of issues which come our way) not to use the metal health problems which every solicitor will use to keep their clients out of jail or try to get a reduced sentence.

PS. Katie Price or anyone on CL, my views would be the same if you can't control your drink and Drug habit you have to face consequences. Use to see her in Woldingham, Surrey, in her pink car when it was the annual panto which my daughter did every year as a youngster.
  • Options
    Talentless attention seeker whose life style has imploded. Things will never change for her until she accepts that she's yesterdays news and starts to live a more productive and quieter life. That will never happen because she compulsively seeks limelight and the opportunity to talk about herself. Sad in many ways but a royal pain in the arse nonetheless 
    But that’s the thing, she isn’t yesterday’s news. The more car crash her life is, the more marketable she seemingly becomes. If she does a bit of the stir the price will go through the roof. Sad but unfortunately true.
  • Options
    Just imagine if "My Prison  diary" gets published,she will make a fortune from the proceeds,bet this is all a cunning plan.
  • Options
    Apart from Harvey I think she has 3 or 4 other kids all younger.
    not sure if they are under her ‘care’ but you’d bet your bottom dollar if it was a single mother on a council estate with mental health, drink and drug problems and had the same record regarding repeat offences then social services would be getting involved.
  • Options
    Just imagine if "My Prison  diary" gets published,she will make a fortune from the proceeds,bet this is all a cunning plan.
    Who will she get to write it.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So messed up, the world turns grey
    All washed up with debts to pay
    It's agony, sheer agony
    The way your life just fades away

Bradfield / Jones / Moore
  • Options
    I don’t know why I’ve just read anything about her. I’ve no interest in her life whatsoever. Back to Adkins out! 
  • Options
    She reminds me a bit of Charlton. Once in the Premier League. Now at the bottom of League One due to poor decisions and bouts of madness.
  • Options
    One thing I like about her is, if she was asked to be an astronaut, she would put her hand up. If she was asked to be Prime Minister, she would put her hand up. She isn't a great singer but tried to represent us at Eurovision and got pretty close to doing so despite being out of tune. She is the epitome of somebody who keeps getting up after being knocked down. Ok, a lot of the time she knocks herself down but you have to have a sneaky admiration for it all.   
  • Options
    One thing I like about her is, if she was asked to be an astronaut, she would put her hand up. If she was asked to be Prime Minister, she would put her hand up. She isn't a great singer but tried to represent us at Eurovision and got pretty close to doing so despite being out of tune. She is the epitome of somebody who keeps getting up after being knocked down. Ok, a lot of the time she knocks herself down but you have to have a sneaky admiration for it all.   
    No sneaky admiration from me. I think her willingness to try anything for attention/money etc is part if her problem! She lasted 5 minutes on the Celebrity SAS and didn't even bother having her fake nails removed! Wonder how much she got for that compared to those who actually trained hard and went through some tough days and tasks
  • Options
    She probably got what people were willing to pay her for it. 
  • Options
    She probably got what people were willing to pay her for it. 
    Hopefully bearing some relation to effort involved. But in the same way she'll make something out of her repeat action that could have seriously injured or killed someone, she won't care.
  • Options
    She probably won't and I won't defend her for that because it was despicable but Ant McPartland did the same and everybody loves him. He even got awards for the year off he took!  I am not a fan of Katie Price I must add. She is a product and potentially a victim of our times though IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She probably won't and I won't defend her for that because it was despicable but Ant McPartland did the same and everybody loves him. He even got awards for the year off he took!  I am not a fan of Katie Price I must add. She is a product and potentially a victim of our times though IMO.

Had Ant been banned before?
  • Options
    Fair enough. She is worse than him in terms of her record but both are drink drivers with mental health issues. 
  • Options
    I agree re Ant McPartlin but overall shes in another league with what she has gained from her 'lifestyle'
  • Options
    Except that's prohibited in law.
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Maybe,but did Jeffrey Archer write 3 books about prison life for nothing.
  • Options
    Looking forward to an 'I'm a celebrity' prison special...
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Put her back in jail, and we would get "My Second Prison Diary", then she would go back to jail and we would get..................
  • Options
    Yeah he's definitely smashed his car up multiple times while banned and coked up. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    I’m all for giving people second chances, but she’s had 4/5/6?

She just abuses the leniency shown to her, is arrogant, self indulgent, self pitying and a clear danger to others on the road.
    Hopefully this time the punishment fits the severity of her repeated actions, the time for leniency is over, let her do some proper time behind the door whilst entering a programme inside, of which there are many, if not, upon her release.

oxygen thief 

It may have changed now but years back when I worked in Holloway we would get inmates on programmes and 5 mins later they'd be moved to another prison. There's often a lack of continuity and then suddenly they are released and the revolving door goes round.