Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    "Price will be back in court again next month for enforcement action on unpaid court fines"

They'll probably let her pay a pound a week.
  • Options
    Boris’s Britain eh
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Maybe part of her communiy service should be to go out with emergency services and see people that have been killed by drunk/drug drivers.
    I doubt she'll do it - too stressful.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Well tough shit, maybe it would hit home how irresponsible her actions are.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Without getting personal, I think we should focus on he fact that this was her 6th similar offence. So she didn't learn after the first time, she didn't learn after the second time, she didn't learn after the third time, she didn't learn after the fourth time....... I could go on! What these people IMO do is book themselves into the Priory or equivalent to avoid Jail.  What happens on the 7th offence and how do you punish somebody who has had 3 offences? It is crazy and dangerous.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Well tough shit, maybe it would hit home how irresponsible her actions are.
    I doubt she'll do any community service whatever it is - probably go back to the Priory...
  • Options
    She is 'now spending time getting better - mental health is a hidden illness and can strike at any time.' so saying it is due to her mental health i.e not her fault at all?
  • Options
    She is 'now spending time getting better - mental health is a hidden illness and can strike at any time.' so saying it is due to her mental health i.e not her fault at all?
    I'm sick of her and her entitled attitude. There is no excuse for her appalling selfish behaviour - she doesn't think about others.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This was so public and out there after this sentence - she is now as one would say “ drinking in the last saloon bar “ - sad to say she does need help something not right with her  - and she needs to heed the advice or there will be no more chances - - -  the media tormented/ harassed the late  Caroline flack - and we know that outcome / let’s hope she has finally learnt her lesson and comes to her senses - 
  • Options
    At the risk of seeming too up myself I wonder at some of the language on this thread.

I don't like her.  I think she should have gone to prison.  I think she should have been banned for driving for life, but some of the terminology being used here is really disturbingly hateful and a bit creepy.
    I think the language has been remarkably restrained in honesty.  AFKA would have a meltdown if people could explain what they really feel
  • Options
    It's as though the legal system is begging for her to kill someone before they do anything about it.  
  • Options
    At the risk of seeming too up myself I wonder at some of the language on this thread.

I don't like her.  I think she should have gone to prison.  I think she should have been banned for driving for life, but some of the terminology being used here is really disturbingly hateful and a bit creepy.
    Even ‘Rancid Slag’ ?
    i think he was talking from personal experience with that comment though 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    It's as though the legal system is begging for her to kill someone before they do anything about it.  
    It seems they won't take any appropriate action so we just have to hope she doesn't kill somebody. 
  • Options
    If she did kill someone it would all be turned around that she was crying for help but the authorities did nothing for her.
  • Options
    Hopefully the next bankruptcy hearing could do for her if she has upset HMRC one time too many. Please. She'll find unpaid work in a library rather than painting railings no doubt. 
    Katie Price…. In a library……now theres an oxymoron 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She is a very strange version of an irresponsible moron.

Unfortunately for her family. I think death is rather close to being around the corner for her.

She is the car crash and she obviously simply doesn't give a shit
  • Options
    She is sinking even lower,mental health my arse,this is just to get joe public off her back,well my dear,we aint as gullible as our judges seem to be so we still live in hope that you commit another offence and get banged up(obviously hoping you dont kill or maim anyone.
  • Options
    She is sinking even lower,mental health my arse,this is just to get joe public off her back,well my dear,we aint as gullible as our judges seem to be so we still live in hope that you commit another offence and get banged up(obviously hoping you dont kill or maim anyone.
    This is the sort of example I was referring to on another discussion when I said some people (not all) will use mental health in this way
  • Options
    She may have some mental health issues but she also makes choices. Bad ones. Very bad ones, won;t take responsibility and makes excuse after excuse. And is an example of someone who uses mental health issues as an excuse (I referred to people like this on another thread a while back and it is unfortunately becoming more common as, quite rightly, mental health is being discussed and appreciated more) and undermines those with real mental health situations.

Going to jail would only give her another topic to 'rite' a book about. A ban from all kinds of media for a long time would hurt her more. And give everyone else a rest from her histrionics. She is fake in so many ways and I think has histrionic personality disorder for attention and £s as a result - the 'I'll never walk again' after her feet injury and the attention over who was arrested after police were called over some disturbance resulting in taking her (most recent) engagement ring a few months back  are examples.

I wonder what state she was in when she posted the rant about Emily Andre that then got deleted?

And is such a bad influence on others who think what she does is ok
  • Options
    Does Uber not exist in her world?  Works for me after a few drinks.  

• Options
    A story did the rounds quite a few years ago, about an female singer with a high profile pop  group berated some papparazzi when leaving a night club about privacy. A few days later she was at some event and started posing for photos when quite a few papparazzi, just put their cameras down and told her to "jog on" and she burst into tears about people ruining her career.
    She eneded up marrying some footballer, who played for Man Utd and England