Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Ban her from social media as well as driving  - give us all a rest and get her to stop craving attention and get her life in order.

Also investigate how she lives a luxury lifestyle whilst owing so much money
  • Options
    She has a touch of the Southalls?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    She has a touch of the Southalls?
    A classier version.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    She will be on the phone to her dealer and getting the champers in for tonight! 
    She'll drive to his i'd imagine
  • Options
    Horrible women, should have locked her up
  • Options
    I would have thought she was looking forward to getting banged up the slammer
  • Options
    Lock her up and throw away key, scum pure and simple.
  • Options

Former glamour model Katie Price has been handed a suspended sentence for drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash near her home in Sussex.

District Judge Kelly has sentenced the 43-year-old to a 16 weeks prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Price will have to undergo 100 hours of unpaid work in community.

Her driving ban has been kept to two years and Price will not have to take an extended driving test.

Unbelievable

Entirely believable and I think we all expected as much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ridiculous decision. Not a chance she wont do it again. People like her just think they are above the law. Next will be the book about the trauma she has suffered being put through this experience! Which will no doubt be a best seller as there will be thousands of cretins who like to read this bollox
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Former glamour model Katie Price has been handed a suspended sentence for drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash near her home in Sussex.

District Judge Kelly has sentenced the 43-year-old to a 16 weeks prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Price will have to undergo 100 hours of unpaid work in community.

Her driving ban has been kept to two years and Price will not have to take an extended driving test.

Unbelievable

How do these celebrity cretins keep getting away with this shite?
    Expensive lawyers
    But isn't she supposed to be skint - or is that all another lie to get the press on her side!

She deserves o go straight to prison for a long time

She's skint in terms of the fact she's lost almost all of the many millions she made in her 'career' but she's still got money by the average persons standards. She was abroad just last week getting more plastic surgery.

Not surprised at all that she got off though. Banned countless times before and crashed whilst on her way to buy more drugs, caught over the limit, disqualified and uninsured, how can you not get a prison sentence for that?! 
  • Options
    Horrible women, should have locked her up
    The only issue with locking her up is the saga and attention seeking she'd make out of it and another book etc
  • Options
    Next time she will kill someone, and probably herself and all her "friends" will say she has a heart of gold.  Remember seeing her pink car when she lived in Woldingham when my daughter used to act in the local panto.

Remind me, Why did Tony Adams gets sent to prison ?
  • Options
    Disgusting apology of a human being.

Surrounded by equally God awful hangers on, arse lickers and sycophants.

If she has kids my heart and prayers go out to them.

Anyone know what make of car she was driving as the pic I saw it had rolled over.

Will she actually do the community sevice or will she wriggle out of that as well?

A shit stain on the planet.
  • Options
    Has she got to kill someone before they stop being lenient? 
  • Options
    What a waste of space 5 times drugs alcohol turned car over give it a month it will do it again 
  • Options
    I am steaming,I knew this would happen,this washed up wrinkled old boot has pulled the wool over the judges eyes,if she deserved to go to jail,why not send her there.This is up there with the most lenient sentences ever,this needs to be reviewed as soon as possible.
  • Options
    An utter disgrace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those with access to the money to 'play the game' and pay top-dollar to the legal profession will more than likely get favourable outcomes; the rest of us get the rough end because hardly anyone really cares about justice, just getting their slice of the pie.

The 'law' is a scam run for the benefit of the professional class that work within it and the rich.  This case is a prime example.

As said before, anyone else in this situation would have the book thrown at them; KP has access to top legal representation, so she can essentially bribe the system.  I wonder if any of them actually give a shit whether she poses a danger to society or not.

No doubt she'll get a longer suspended sentence next time....
  • Options

Katie Price was told by a judge today that she deserved to spend Christmas in prison as she was spared jail for drink-driving because she got treatment at the £6,800-a-week The Priory after her ninth motoring offence, despite going out shopping while staying at the facility.

The judge said: 'You are extremely lucky. When you chose to get behind the wheel of the car that night you showed no consideration for others. You could have killed someone's partner, child, parent or friend. 

'You have one of the worst driving records I have seen. Your actions meant all three emergency services had to use up their resources to deal with you. If that was not bad enough you were disqualified from driving at the time.'

Today, at the sentencing, a district judge said that she would not be jailed because she had complied with all the conditions set out – but Price was fortunate that she had been given this chance by the previous magistrate.

District Judge Amanda Kelly said that she was 'not able to send you to prison today to spend Christmas behind bars', adding: 'The law says you have a legitimate expectation you will not be sent to prison today.'

Ms Kelly added that Price was 'extremely lucky' that magistrates chose to defer her sentence at the hearing in September, adding: 'If they hadn't, you may well be losing your liberty today.'

- Who paid for her to go to the Priory (and basically bought her freedom)? 

I'm sure I saw some photos of her out shopping whilst 'attending' the Priory

The bigger/wider issue it not just that it is likely she will reoffend (again, again etc) but that others might think it is ok to too and innocent people are highly likely to seriously injured or killed.

It was hardly one too many servings of a sherry trifle on one occasion, was it?

• Options
    Hopefully the next bankruptcy hearing could do for her if she has upset HMRC one time too many. Please. She'll find unpaid work in a library rather than painting railings no doubt. 
  • Options
    Hopefully the next bankruptcy hearing could do for her if she has upset HMRC one time too many. Please. She'll find unpaid work in a library rather than painting railings no doubt. 
    Not sure another bankruptcy hearing will stop her. Where is the money for the lawyers for the latest case today? And she has outstanding fines over £7k I know that is small fry in comparison to all the rest she owes but how can she ignore paying fines but jet set around getting even more plastic surgery, shopping, a trip to Vegas etc?
  • Options
    Precisely. 
  • Options
    Waste of skin.  The law is an ass!
  • Options
    Disgusting creature 
  • Options
    Rancid slag - anyone else would get jail time - having lost a mate at 18 through some wanker drink driving it’s up there with one of the worst crimes imo completely selfish and shame she didn’t crash the car into a wall 
  • Options
    Unfortunately, people don’t learn, even with the hardest of lessons. A few years ago, just after midnight on New Year’s Eve, I went to a fatal RTA where the driver was over the limit. She killed her pregnant friend.
    The most shocking part of it wasn’t that she was drunk while driving, or that she had her young kids in the car but that she was paralysed from the waist down as a result of being hit by a drink driver a few years before.

People don’t learn, and if they have driven drunk once, they’ll do it again and again. All we can do is keep giving them a good old fashion kick up the bum, which in Price’s case would be prison!