Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Already the bleeding hearts are coming out,"shes turned the corner",this is the wake up call"blah blah blah,all bollocks just to keep her out of jail,and I bet she is successful and some gullible judge decides on community service.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, in my opinion, we are doing what she wants:
    We are looking at a thread about Katie Price.

And I've just written on it. 
    My thoughts entirely!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, in my opinion, we are doing what she wants:
    We are looking at a thread about Katie Price.

And I've just written on it. 
    Is she a Lifer...?????
  • Options
    I think the importance of discussing crimes outweighs not doing what Katie Price wants you to do.
  • Options
    I knew it,in todays paper"I think a jail term would be good for my next book",no thought of the effect it might have on her disabled son.Absolute disgrace to womanhood.
  • Options
    People that are drunk and high on drugs can and do kill innocent people when they are driving.

How about Katie Price working in the care Home where her son is in residence for a year as an alternative to prison. 

Two options: a year in prison or a year working in a care home and helping others including her own son.

• Options
    People that are drunk and high on drugs can and do kill innocent people when they are driving.

How about Katie Price working in the care Home where her son is in residence for a year as an alternative to prison. 

Two options: a year in prison or a year working in a care home and helping others including her own son.

She would find any excuse not to turn up for the day,go in when she pleases,and to be honest,I would not want her anywhere near any kids of mine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Social care is crying out for staff right across the board at the moment
  • Options

What have the kids done to deserve that? I certainly wouldn’t want her anywhere near my son. 
  • Options

Former glamour model Katie Price has been handed a suspended sentence for drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash near her home in Sussex.

District Judge Kelly has sentenced the 43-year-old to a 16 weeks prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Price will have to undergo 100 hours of unpaid work in community.

Her driving ban has been kept to two years and Price will not have to take an extended driving test.

Unbelievable

• Options
    I'd like to say 'beyond belief' but sadly it isn't.
  • Options
    Time and time again she gets away with it.
    Shocking decision. 
  • Options
    District Judge ‘Kelly’ is that one of Katies page three friends? Explains the leniancy…
  • Options
    How long before she is back behind the wheel? I give it 4 months.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgraceful 
  • Options

Former glamour model Katie Price has been handed a suspended sentence for drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash near her home in Sussex.

District Judge Kelly has sentenced the 43-year-old to a 16 weeks prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Her driving ban has been kept to two years and Price will not have to take an extended driving test.

Unbelievable

How do these celebrity cretins keep getting away with this shite?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Unbelievable

Expensive lawyers
  • Options
    What really would be the point of sending her to prison. She'd make money out of it anyway. I love her (guilty pleasure) as she's such a car crash. Must be tough dealing with Harvey although she does seem to farm him out a bit. We all need a villain eh?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Dazzler21 said:

Unbelievable

Expensive lawyers
    But isn't she supposed to be skint - or is that all another lie to get the press on her side!

She deserves o go straight to prison for a long time

• Options
    What really would be the point of sending her to prison. She'd make money out of it anyway. I love her (guilty pleasure) as she's such a car crash. Must be tough dealing with Harvey although she does seem to farm him out a bit. We all need a villain eh?
    Prison sentences are supposed to have three purposes. First, obviously, as punishment for the wrong-doer; second as a deterrent to others; and third to provide an opportunity for rehabilitation. Given Price's continued offending, I'd have thought she was a prime candidate for some time inside. But then I thought the same for which ever one of those diminutive Geordie twats got done for DD.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Unbelievable

Expensive lawyers
    But isn't she supposed to be skint - or is that all another lie to get the press on her side!

She deserves o go straight to prison for a long time

There's skint and there's skint. She still lives the life of luxury.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Prison sentences are supposed to have three purposes. First, obviously, as punishment for the wrong-doer; second as a deterrent to others; and third to provide an opportunity for rehabilitation. Given Price's continued offending, I'd have thought she was a prime candidate for some time inside. But then I thought the same for which ever one of those diminutive Geordie twats got done for DD.
    First, second and third of your points don’t seem to be working for those who commit crime. The prison population goes up regardless. Not that I disagree with you I just think there is no answer to stopping crime. We only keep a very loose lid on it. 
  • Options
    She will be on the phone to her dealer and getting the champers in for tonight! 
  • Options
      No comment