Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    Just watched Slavia win 1-0 in Cluj. Pretty comfortable too. Cluj looked toothless and wasted a penalty. 

George was subbed at half-time although in an early version of a stream the BT commentator said i had been a surprise he was starting as he had "unresolved heart problems" which sounds a bit alarming.
    Was talk of the Celtic game @ Parkhead being his last game due to the heart issues that Tucudean has
  • Options
    I am surprised doctors are still letting him play, surely its a health issue if his heart issues are still unressolved.

He is 28, his dad retired at 27 with the same heart issue
  • Options
    Gosh, never knew any of that about George. That's tough for him as it looks like he's playing as consistently as he ever has.
  • Options
    He starts today in his first Old Firm derby. Kick off 12:00.
  • Options
    Playing LW. Looks awkward to say the least.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Looks half asleep, neat bit of inter played to almost setup Defoe though
  • Options
    I was talking to some Rangers fans after they played Niederkorn in Lux last month, and they said Aribo was shit.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I liked Aribo a lot but I would genuinely take Gallagher ahead of him every day of the week. A much more complete player imo. 

That being said, I hope Joe has a stormer today.
    Agree re Gallagher. 
  • Options
    Game passing him by at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks very lost, seems to have lost a yard of pace too.

• Options
    Croydon said:
    I liked Aribo a lot but I would genuinely take Gallagher ahead of him every day of the week. A much more complete player imo. 

That being said, I hope Joe has a stormer today.
    Totally agree great performance yesterday 
  • Options
    I don’t think any of Rangers midfield, except maybe Arfield, have covered themselves in glory. 
  • Options
    Aribo getting pelters on Twitter from Rangers fans 
  • Options
    Honestly watching this he’d struggle in the championship. Standard has been poor.
  • Options
    Howzat?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    He wouldn’t get in our midfield at the moment. 
  • Options
    Just goes to show, money doesn’t buy everything. Seems to have lost his confidence...
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Lack of quality in this game is staggering. This is exactly what Bowyer was on about when he said Joe would be stumping his development by going to Rangers. This is the best team he'll play against in this league, and the standard is still so so poor. 
    Aribo stumped Rangers Bowled Scottish Football 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ref has been shocking too. Missed two potential red cards and diving is no longer a bookable offence 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Ref has been shocking too. Missed two potential red cards and diving is no longer a bookable offence 

Oh no. In the league anything and everything goes particularly Rangers and Celtic games. No reds or yellows for most challenges, you can hack, dive, etc. I like Celtic but they have got away with a few in this game, both where they should have got yellows and for diving. 
  • Options
    Is Scott Brown playing? He's usually the chief wum.
  • Options
    Fuck me this game is awful
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Couple of weeks ago Rangers fans were tweeting that he will smash the Scottish football transfer record when they sell him. Now he's out of his depth in one of the 3-4 main games they have in a season.
  • Options
    Although in fairness to him, why is he being played on the left wing? 
  • Options
    Aribo subbed
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Fuck me this game is awful
    To think this is as good as it gets in Scotland too.

Makes me laugh when Celtic / Rangers fans say how competitive they could be in the English Premier League with the same TV money as the rest of them, there's 24 teams in the Championship who could say the same thing. As it stands I wouldn't even back either team to win promotion to The Premier League.
  • Options
    Imagine having Morelos as a teammate.