Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    Aribo starting up front in a 4-2-3-1

Had a small amount on first goalscorer at 12/1.
    Get in Joe!
  • Options
    Aribooooooooo. Very calm finish that.
  • Options
    Well done Joe 1-0 Rangers
  • Options
    Go on Aribo lad. Well done 
  • Options
    go  on Joe!
  • Options
    I am prepared to concede it was a good move for him ... finally.
  • Options
    What a man.

Can't wait to see him tear up the premier league next season
  • Options
    Good lad. Lovely finish.
  • Options
    Well done Aribo. Was really disappointed when he left, can't say I blame him 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Nice finish Joe!

Good job we got a good transfer fee for him  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Waiting for Rangers fans to say remember when Bowyer said Aribo shouldn't go to Rangers, now he's scored in a European final....
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Charlton just got a shout out on the CBS commentary here in the States.

”Graduated from the Charlton Athletic academy. Three years ago, Aribo was playing in a third tier play-off semi final for Charlton against Doncaster.”
  • Options
    Waiting for Rangers fans to say remember when Bowyer said Aribo shouldn't go to Rangers, now he's scored in a European final....
    They do it every week he does anything half decent. Got old about two and a half years ago!
  • Options
    Well played Joe. 
  • Options
    Wonder if he regrets leaving.........
  • Options
    Really? When instead of scoring potentially the winner in a major European Final he could have been doing so in League 1 against the likes of Morecambe, Accrington and Wimbledon or Gateshead in the Cup!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And to think some people seriously tried to suggest it was unambitious of him to go to Scotland.
  • Options

• Options

Can you please pay up Albie Morgan’s contract with the winnings?
  • Options
    Oooh we even got a mention on Virgin Ireland!
    Get in Aribo!

I have zero interest in Scottish football but I’m delighted for our boy 🤩
  • Options
    Really? When instead of scoring potentially the winner in a major European Final he could have been doing so in League 1 against the likes of Morecambe, Accrington and Wimbledon or Gateshead in the Cup!
    To be fair, the comparison at the time was away games at Aberdeen and Dundee vs away games at Leeds and Forest…

The trajectory of the two clubs since has proved it to be the right decision.
  • Options

Can you please pay up Albie Morgan’s contract with the winnings?
    Tenner & a box of smarties and he’s got a deal.
  • Options
    What a terrible career move that's turned out to be
  • Options
    Thank the lord Frankfurt have equalised!