Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    I can assist with this for a reasonable fee. How should you like to be disposed of? 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Really starting to get a lot of spotlight as he turns into a very decent player (this article is from the Athletic). Wouldn’t be surprised if he is subject to English Premier League bids next summer:

• Options
    Still feel like he's gone sideways for the time being with Rangers - Wasnt he linked with Southampton when he left? 
  • Options
    Don't go palace Joe, go Newcastle
  • Options
    He’ll go Palace. They’re one of the best run clubs in the country. 

They seem to being from strength to strength.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I’m not saying this because I hate them, since I really rate Steve Parish, but lets wait and see what happens when Viera hits a sticky patch. There are Americans in that boardroom, and generally that isnt  good news for FAPL clubs. 

Head to the Bundesliga, Joe. 
  • Options
    Steve G to Newcastle and goes back for Aribo....
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    se9addick said:
    Really starting to get a lot of spotlight as he turns into a very decent player (this article is from the Athletic). Wouldn’t be surprised if he is subject to English Premier League bids next summer:

Crap article though, especially the snotty and ill-informed reference to where Rangers got him from. Third Tier club, apparently. Could have sworn the last time I saw Joe play live he had helped us get promoted.
    I left a comment of course >:)
    Just looking at that picture - wtf is the red doing?!?!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Crap article though, especially the snotty and ill-informed reference to where Rangers got him from. Third Tier club, apparently. Could have sworn the last time I saw Joe play live he had helped us get promoted.
    I left a comment of course >:)
    Just looking at that picture - wtf is the red doing?!?!
    The red ref is reeling after rumbling as he was rambling around the rough turf
  • Options

Seriously mods... this is why we need flags back!!

People cant be allowed to come out with such disgusting comments

I mean what if my Son had seen this?
    Haha it does pain me to say! 

I’m sure they’ll have a poor patch this season but they’re hoovering up some of the best young talent in the country and have just gone category 1. Going on 9 years in the Prem and don’t look like going down anytime soon. 

Grim times. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Sickening if he goes to Palace. We’ve had a bloody awful 12 or so years. 
    Can we start the comeback now, please?
  • Options
    He's won a league title. You don't go from those heights....to palace. They won't win anything.

Palace are a very good established premier League club now, but that's about it.

If he wants to move back to London, then West ham/Tottenham/Arsenal may have interest.

I hope Liverpool would consider working on him so he can adapt to their style of play. Is he good enough and does he have enough potential?

He maybe given a chance. Gerrard would be ok with that
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Fuck 'em.

15th May 2005.
  • Options

I think it's because those ultras are so intimidating and scaring the opposition with that fearsome noise they make.

Right where are my tablets???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Aribo and Gallagher together in midfield for Palarse, next thing you know they'll want to sign Cullen too and will have a complete "what might have been" Charlton midfield
    Don’t worry, we’ve got Watson, Morgan and Arter…..
    Bit soon to be dissing Arter isn’t it?
  • Options
    C'mon Villa,

Stick a £50m bid in for him and we might get 50p out of it.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Join Villa, Join Stevie G and reunite with Konsa.

If Joe comes back to London where his family and many friends are then Palace will be favourites especially now Patrick Vieira is boss and they play more to feet. Wages will be excellent where ever he ends up.

Rangers won't be keen on Joe Aribo leaving this season and Aston Villa would hack off the Glasgow Rangers massive fan base if he follows Gerard to the Midlands any time soon.
  • Options
    Just scored a really nice goal for Rangers away to Livingston 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Both their goals have been pretty good. Don’t really take much notice of Scottish football but Rangers look a decent side. Commentator said that Aribo has been their best player this season.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Both their goals have been pretty good. Don’t really take much notice of Scottish football but Rangers look a decent side. Commentator said that Aribo has been their best player this season.
    He’s been really good this year, certainly progressing. Could see him getting a move back to England in the summer.

His goal is here for anyone that wants to see it:

https://twitter.com/scotlandsky/status/1464932346071814149?s=21
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    All those Rangers fans to celebrate with and he runs over to the 8 Livingstone fans to give it the sshhh and cupped ear.  Seems to be a more and more common celebration by players at the moment.
  • Options
    Villa palace or maybe even newcastle now? Tbf he could end up anywhere! 
  • Options
    I've just watched the weekend's highlights from the SPL
    Little of the defending in that league would hold water in our shitty 3rd Division
    There were a few decent strikes and neat finishes but loads of chances fall from defensive ineptitude.
    Sincerely the best of all good luck to Joe Aribo and hopefully some English club will offer him a life changing lucrative contract.
    But he's gonna have a very nasty shock indeed, even in our Championship, let alone the top flight, after a couple of seasons being dragged down to that level.
    The person best placed to appraise JA's stature is Stephen Gerrard - if Villa don't offer Joe a move, we'll know all we need.
  • Options
    Villa bound on Jan 1st ?