Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Been told we aren't signing one 
  • edited August 2019
    Bobby Reid may be leaving Cardiff, Bristol City interested in bringing him back to the club. Would possibly allow M Taylor to come in. 

Fulham the more likely destination apparently. 
  • Redhenry said:
    Been told we aren't signing one 
    One of which?
  • Under-whelmed by talk of Matt Taylor. Only scores in lower divisions.
    So did our Taylor to be fair...☹️
  • Redhenry said:
    2?
  • Redhenry said:
    A RB I presume 
  • Addickted said:
    I have a contact of a contact at Brentford who says they are expecting three players incoming today.

Halil Dervişoğlu from Sparta Rotterdam, Dominic Thompson from Arsenal and Saman Ghoddos from Amiens.
    I hope your contact is right! 

Think the Saman Ghoddos from Anmiens is now dead the deal that is.

Halil Dervisoglu from Sparta Rotterdam is 18 and only played for B team last season.

Thats the info i am reading from my neck of the woods.

Hope your contact is good.

Thompson has signed and Ghoddos is at Griffin Park now. No idea about Dervişoğlu as I've never heard of him.

It's not my contact, it's his contact at Brentford and says he's ITK.

• Redhenry said:
    As long as the 1st name isn't Any...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    We don't need any RB's. We are covered there.

Another 2 strikers and I will be happy.

I'd like us to bring a perm in somewhere.
  • Keep Lyle, add another striker and a RB and I'll be very happy. Seems to me we've got enough MF now.
        I 100% agree. We've signed 3 on loan over the past week - like to see how you can get Cullen, Gallagher, Field, Williams, Aneke, Pratley & JFC all in the same team. I know there are injuries & suspensions, but you do need to have somebody who can put the ball in the back of the net sometimes as well......!!!
  • Bit of a square peg in a round hole if we play wing backs though. 
  • Not too sure what's happening with Harriot now.
  • Not too sure what's happening with Harriot now.
    I think the signing of Field takes care of the Harriot question.
  • What I find very odd is Herbie Kane still hasn’t signed for anyone, with less than 5 hours of the window left.

If he doesn’t today, he will almost certainly go back to League One. But for the sake of his career, he needs a Championship move.

Hopefully he is one more we bring in and Matty Taylor is a permanent deal. Would be very happy with that.
  • We don't need any RB's. We are covered there.

Another 2 strikers and I will be happy.

I'd like us to bring a perm in somewhere.
    Leko will be one striking option. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Reckon if we don't get anyone else then Harriott will be announced. 
  • Talal said:
    Reckon if we don't get anyone else then Harriott will be announced. 
    We can sign him anytime as he is out of contract.
  • Happy with who we've brought in so far. Hope Taylor stays obviously but such is life under Roland, always has been always will be, don't get the premature outrage if he goes, it's not like Roland selling one of our best players is a new event, what would be different about this that suddenly makes people say enough is enough. I had enough 3 years ago. Looking forward to Saturday, think Field and Cullen will make a solid partnership in the middle.
  • Redrobo said:
    Talal said:
    Reckon if we don't get anyone else then Harriott will be announced. 
    We can sign him anytime as he is out of contract.
    I didn't say today :smile:
  • I think we are missing some offensive creativity in the midfield at this point.  Cullen, Field are more the tidy central midfield types.  Williams and Aneke while having certain offensive attributes aren’t going to be opening up the defensive with their passing or scoring a number of goals from midfield.  Maybe Gallagher can be that player but my fear is that we may have a fair amount of possession but not generate a lot of chances.  I am not sure if such a player available but I would rather we use our last loan to take a chance on a young attacking midfielder even if that individual does not have much hype.( if they did have any hype they will have been loaned out by now). 
  • Sage said:
    Not too sure what's happening with Harriot now.
    I think the signing of Field takes care of the Harriot question.
    Completely different players. 
    I really hope Sam Field is a different player to Calum Harriott !

A Football brain has always been mandatory for me.

If Lee Bowyer and JJ can coach that then fine. 
  • I don't believe that Lyle wants to leave and I don't believe he is a gready person.
    If Wankpuffin was to offer him a couple of grand a week more than he is currently on I am sure he would sign a new contract. 
    And let's  face it he deserves a pay rise after last season's performances. 

Can we have a whip-round?
  • Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    I have a contact of a contact at Brentford who says they are expecting three players incoming today.

Halil Dervişoğlu from Sparta Rotterdam, Dominic Thompson from Arsenal and Saman Ghoddos from Amiens.
    I hope your contact is right! 

Think the Saman Ghoddos from Anmiens is now dead the deal that is.

Halil Dervisoglu from Sparta Rotterdam is 18 and only played for B team last season.

Thats the info i am reading from my neck of the woods.

Hope your contact is good.

Thompson has signed and Ghoddos is at Griffin Park now. No idea about Dervişoğlu as I've never heard of him.

It's not my contact, it's his contact at Brentford and says he's ITK.

well hope i am right ,i have Halil Dervisoglu 3m euro striker to Brentford